Rajasthan Udaipur Jodhpur Holiday Package
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- State Tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Pink City Visit
After your arrival at the Jaipur airport/railway station, proceed to and check in at the hotel. Freshen up and then proceed for a full day Jaipur sightseeing which includes places like the Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the Nahargarh Fort. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Jodhpur Visit
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the Jaipur hotel and then proceed to Jodhpur. On arrival in Jodhpur, visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Balsamand Lake, Sachchiya Mata Temple and the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Jodhpur Sightseeing and Mount Abu visit
After breakfast at the hotel, set out for sightseeing Jodhpur. In the evening, depart from Jodhpur to Mount Abu. Visit the Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temples, Achalgarh Fort and the Sunset Point in Mount Abu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Mount Abu sightseeing and Udaipur visit
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for Mount Abu sightseeing. In the evening, you will leave for Udaipur. Once in Udaipur, you will visit the City Palace, Lake Pichola and the Jagdish Temple. Have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – Udaipur sightseeing.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day sightseeing of Udaipur. You will be visiting the Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti Magri and the Fateh Sagar Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.