Rajkot Dwarka Holiday Tour
- Accommodation in a well appointed room with Meal
- You will get a car to visit local sightseeing places.
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any expenses which is not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: Rajkot| Arrival and exchange to Dwarka (5 hours)
Touch base at Rajkot railroad station/Airport and drive the distance to Dwarka, the heavenly habitation Lord Krishna. Go to the night aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day2: Dwarka to Somnath
After breakfast at the inn, visit the Nageshwar Jyotirling Temple, Gopi (the trusted setting of numerous Raas Leelas of Lord Krishna), and take an elating ship/watercraft ride to the heavenly island of Bet Dwarka. At that point continue for Somnath (5 hours away). Go to the night aarti and the light and sound show at the Somnath Temple premises (possess cost). Medium-term remain at Somnath/Veraval.
Day 3: Somnath to Diu
After breakfast, continue to Diu-renowned for its shorelines, Nagerseth Havelis and places of worship. Visit the Gangeshwar Temple, Panikotha, Diu Fort and some popular places of worship in Diu. Spend rest of the day at relaxation walking around the shoreline or go for some watersport exercises. Medium-term remain at the resort. ght appear’ in the sanctuary premises (possess cost) Somnath Temple premises. Medium-term remain at Somnath/Veraval.
Day 4: Diu to Rajkot| Departure
Registration from the lodging after breakfast and get exchanged to Rajkot railroad station/Airport for your arrival prepare/flight. The drive from Diu to Rajkot is approx 6 hours, so it is recommended that you plan your arrival takeoff from Rajkot as needs be.