Rajkot Rann Of Kutch Package
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- All Entree Fee
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Early Check in & Late Check out
- Any Safari Charges
- Any Water Sports Activities and Boat Rides
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Govt. Service Tax 5%
Day1 AHMEDABAD – LITTLE RANN OF KUTCH (90KM / 2 HRS) Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Overnight stay at Little Rann of Kutch.
Day2 LITTLE RANN OF KUTCH – BHUJ (260KM / 5HRS) Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Today, proceed to Bhuj. On arrival visit places like Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day3 BHUJ – HODKA VILLAGE (65KM / 2HRS) Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Today, proceed to Shaam E Sarhad Resort at Hodka Village, where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or in Eco tents. On arrival at resort experience continues with traditional dinners, folk music performances, bonfire nights, star-gazing (subject to availability and clear sky) and more interaction with the people of Hodka. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day4 HODKA – BANNI & PACHCHAM REGION – HODKA (200KM / 4HRS) Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day5 HODKA – MANDVI (150KM/4HRS) Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Today, proceed to the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Balance day is free for Beach activities and sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day6 MANDVI Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port one can go and visit the men at work, shaping the great vessels with hand tools and coaxing the seasoned timber into shape. The carrying capacity of these boats can vary from 250 tons to 1000 tons.or spend the balance day at the Beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.