Rameshwaram Kaneyakumari Tour
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis. Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. All applicable hotel taxes. Service tax @ 3.09%.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances,
Day 01 : Arrival at Chennai – Madurai
Today after you land at Madurai, our delegate escorts you to the pre-booked lodging. After some refreshment and unwinding, we head towards the Meenakshi Temple. This sanctuary complex has two sanctuaries, specifically, Meenakshi Temple and the Sundareswarar Temple. This is one of the biggest sanctuaries of the nation and just about a city. This 2000 years of age sanctuary is uncommonly known for its Ayiramkaal Mandapam; this thousand-pillared corridor is etched with life measure and ornamented figures. Every one of the columns look straight, you see them from which ever corner of the corridor. The passageways are designed with melodic stone columns, creating distinctive melodic notes when tapped. After lunch, you may come back to the inn for a medium-term remain.
Day 02 : Madurai – Rameshwaram
After an early morning breakfast we checkout from the inn and head towards Rameshwaram. On landing, you are escorted to a pre-booked lodging for rest and refreshment. We at that point visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple, devoted to Lord Rama. This is one of the seven places in India where travelers appeal to God for salvation. The place is one of a kind with 22 heavenly springs and the longest passageway in India. Our following visit is to the five confronted Hanuman Temple. The sanctuary likewise has a gliding stone outside the sanctuary showing the well known stories from the Great Indian spic, Ramayana. There is a medium-term remain at Rameshwaram.
Day 03 : Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari
Today after breakfast we checkout from the lodging and drive to Kanyakumari. Subsequent to achieving Kanyakumari you check in a pre-booked inn and rest for quite a while. Our visit is to the Sri Kumari Amman Temple. Our following visit is to the Thiruvalluvar Statue; 133 feet in tallness. The 38 feet, three level platform of the statue speaks to 38 parts in the Book of Aram. We end our investigation with a visit to the supernatural conjunction of the three oceans; Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. The Vivekananda Memorial, situated at the core of this intersection is a journey for all the focused on hearts looking for some reprieve and comfort. In the wake of getting a charge out of a charming pontoon ride around the place, we come back to the lodging for night remain.
Day 04 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (Departure)
Today after breakfast our guide masterminds your look at from the inn and escorts to the Trivandrum airplane terminal/railroad station for your next wanted goal. With this, the trek arrives at the end.