Ranakpur Rajasthan Holiday Package
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 9 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- Camel safari at Jaisalmer
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichhola in Udaipur
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees
- (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Get from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station by notice vcarrying driver and exchange to inn. Later touring voyage through the city. Night visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani customary Dinner with move and Music. Medium-term at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan lodging or comparative.
Day 2: Jaipur – Shekhawati – Bikaner
After breakfast drive towards Bikaner. Visit to Camel-reproducing Farm just before Bikaner (open 3 – 5 pm). Medium-term at the 3-star Maharaja Ganga Mahal inn or comparative.
Day 3: Bikaner – Jaisalmer
Ater bfreakfast drive towards Jaisalmer. Achieve Jaiselmer before dusk, to get a look at the setting sun on the Golden Fort. Medium-term at the 3-star Fort Rajwada inn or comparative.
Day 4: Jaisalmer
After breakfast fu;ll day touring voyage through the city. After lunch continue to Kuldhera – a surrendered home, and after that to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a Camel Ride and experience the eerie enchantment of the story of Dhola Maru. Medium-term at the 3-star Fort Rajwada lodging or comparative.
Day 5: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, Check-in at lodging in Jodhpur. Evening touring voyage through Jodhpur. Medium-term at the 3-star Pal Haveli inn or comparable.
Day 6: Jodhpur – Mount Abu
Leave after early breakfast for Mt. Abu by means of Ranakpur Temples. Registration at inn in Mt. Abu. Visit to Sunset Point at night. Medium-term at the 3-star Jaipur House inn or comparable.
Day 7: Mount Abu – Udaipur
Visit Dilwara Temples and Brahmakumari Ashrams after breakfast. Leave for Udaipur after lunch. Medium-term at the 3-star Ram Pratap Palace lodging or comparable.
Day 8: Udaipur
Entire day Sightseeing of Udaipur, covering the City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi and Haldi Ghati. Medium-term at the 3-star Ram Pratap Palace lodging or comparable.
Day 9: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
After breakfast drive towards Jaipur enroute Ajmer and Pushkar. Medium-term at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan lodging or comparable.
Day 10 :Jaipur – New Delhi
After breakfast half day touring. Later drive towards New Delhi and drop at New Delhi Airport, Raway Station,Bus Stand at night. also, visit closes.