Ranakpur Udaipur Holiday Trip
Included in the Tour
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 4 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat Ride at Lake pichola, Udaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival in Jodhpur
Pickup from Jodhpur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand by bulletin conveying driver and exchange to your regarded Hotel. Night visit Clock Tower and nearby market of Jodhpur. Medium-term remain at inn.
Visitor Places: Mehrangarh fortification, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada
Day 2: Jodhpur – Ranakpur
After breakfast at inn visit the Mehrangarh Fort, arranged on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Likewise visit Jaswant Thada, a monumental Marble Memoriam worked in 1899 and the exhibition hall situated in the Umaid Public Gardens. Later drive to Ranakpur – , the Jain Temples worked in the fifteenth century are arranged in the stunning valley of the Aravali. Its encompassing is tranquil and pleasant. Ranakpur has stupendous structures and excellent model. There are 1444 columns in the sanctuary and none of them are comparative. The enchantment of light and shade is truly sensational. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Medium-term in Ranakpur.
Visitor Palace: Jain Temple, Chaumukha sanctuary, Sum sanctuary, Amba Mata sanctuary.
Day 3: Ranakpur – Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur. Rest of the free at your recreation. Medium-term remain in Udaipur.
Visitor Places: Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar
Day 4: Udaipur
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the city royal residence, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari (Queen’s resort for her companions) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk craftsmanship exhibition hall). Evening complete a sentimental watercraft ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Medium-term Udaipur.
After breakfast drive to Drive to Udaipur Airport/Train Station for your Home Destination. (Administration Ends).