Rann Of Kutch Festival Gujarat Tour
- Pick up from Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport ) to Dhordo . All transfers shall be in AC coaches On S.I.C. basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport )
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day. Morning Tea , Breakfast , Lunch , Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day . The Meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on day 2 . These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guests who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis .
- Accommodation in Tent on twin sharing basis .
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
Day 1: Arrival in Bhuj – Dhordo
On landing in Bhuj airplane terminal/railroad station, meet our agent who will exchange you to the Dhordo understood as the makeshift camp for the Utsav. Registration at your distributed tent in Dhordo. Appreciate delightful lunch and whatever remains of the day is free at recreation. One can likewise go for shopping amid recreation time at the handiwork bazaar. The diverse painstaking work from the star fascination of Kutch are perfectly outlined and they predominantly incorporate earthenware, interwoven and weaved things. At night, appreciate tea and snacks at the eating corridor. Post supper, you can appreciate social projects that are held in the camp zone. Eat and appreciate an agreeable medium-term remain at the camp city, Dhordo.
Day 2: In the Camp
Rann Utsav Camp
Begin your day with contemplation and let your spirit mix with nature. From that point, have some sound breakfast. Appreciate whatever is left of the day, investigating the shades of the lovely place. Venture out to examine the ethnic stuff composed by the nearby craftsmans. You can likewise take a short outing to the Indo – Pak Border. At night, snatch the chance to hit the dance floor with the nearby society artists. Later return back to the inn to appreciate an agreeable night remain in Dhordo.
Day 3: Depart for Bhuj
After breakfast toward the beginning of the day, say goodbye to this one of a kind and excellent Rann Utsav visit. From that point, we will exchange you to the Railway station/Airport in Bhuj for forward adventure.