Rann Of Kutch In Package
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Rann Of Kutch In Package Day 1: Arrival in Bhuj – Dhordo-
Rann Of Kutch In Package On achieving Bhuj airplane terminal/railroad station, meet our ihpl agent who will enable you to take an exchange to the Dhordo. Dhordo is the makeshift camp for the Utsav. Registration to your designated tent at the White Desert Camp. Relish lunch and after that spend whatever remains of the day at relaxation.
The diverse handiworks shape the star fascination of Kutch. Every one of the crafted works are delightfully composed and they primarily incorporate earthenware, interwoven and weaved things. Along these lines, you can go for some shopping at the workmanship bazaar. At night, appreciate tea and snacks at the eating corridor. Post supper, you get the chance to appreciate social projects which are held in the camp region. Chomp your supper and afterward have an agreeable medium-term remain at the camp city, Dhordo.
Day 2: In the Camp-
Start your morning with reflection and let your spirit intermix with nature. From that point onward, have some solid breakfast. Appreciate whatever is left of the day, investigating the shades of the lovely place. Advance out to examine the ethnic stuff composed by the neighborhood craftsmans. You can likewise take a short excursion to the Indo – Pak Border. At night, snatch the chance to hit the dance floor with the neighborhood society artists. Appreciate an agreeable remain around evening time in Dhordo.
Day 3: Depart for Bhuj-
After you have your breakfast toward the beginning of the day, say goodbye to this special and lovely Rann Utsav visit. Take an exchange to the Railway station/Airport in Bhuj for your forward trip.