Rann Utsav Ahmedabad Tour
- 06 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- All meals at Rann Utsav and Little Rann of Kutch
- Dinner at Nakhatrana
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
DAY 01AHMEDABAD – BHUJ (360KM/7HRS)
Today, land at Bhuj. On landing visit places like Swaminarayan Temple, Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition and Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Medium-term remain at the lodging
DAY 02RANN UTSAV – MATA NO MADH – LAKHPAT – NARAYAN SAROVAR – KOTESHWAR – NAKHATRANA
Today, Visit Mata no Madh – the acclaimed sanctuary of Ashapura Mata. At Lakhpat visit Lakhpat Fort, one of a kind Gurudwara and a lovely tomb of Gosh Muhammad (well known holy person) built with hard dark stone. Visit Narayan Sarovar is a standout amongst the most consecrated destinations in Hindu religion and is thought to be the third hallowed. Additionally visit Koteshwer Shiva Temple. Medium-term remain at Nakhatrana.
DAY 03NAKHTRANA – MANDVI (100KMS/2HR)
Today, appreciate the waterfront town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer withdraw of the imperial family. Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi. Appreciate balance day at the private shoreline. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
DAY 04MANDVI – LITTLE RANN OF KUTCH (300KM/6 HRS)
Today, continue to Little Rann of Kutch. On landing register with the resort. Toward the evening appreciate desert safaris in the Little Rann of Kutch in open Jeep Safari, where you can locate creatures like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and couple of types of snakes and numerous types of winged animals. Medium-term remain at the resort.
DAY 05LITTLE RANN OF KUTCH – AHMEDABAD (100KMS/2HRS)
Landing in Ahmedabad. Drop at airplane terminal/railroad station.