Ranthambore National Park To Jaipur
- # Accommodation on TWIN sharing as per the above mentioned hotels or similar on bed & breakfast basis
- # 02 nights in Ranthambhore will be on Full board basis
- # Arrival/departure transfer and sightseeing as per the above program with private a/c car with all taxes
- # Entrance fees at the monuments
- # Elephant / Jeep ride in Jaipur
- # Sharing Canter/Jeep safaris in Ranthambhore National Park
- # All taxes
Day 1: Delhi – Jaipur (260 Kms/6 Hrs)
Morning drive to Jaipur . On entry check in at Hotel and Afternoon voyage through the Pink City – will incorporate City Palace, still home to the Maharaja albeit a few of the rooms are currently open to people in general. Numerous collectibles and ancient rarities having a place with the decision family are housed here. Likewise visit the Hawa Mahal “Castle of the Winds”, and the outside Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the tremendous stronomical instruments. Appreciate a walk around the brilliant bazaar before coming back to your inn. Night Sunset view at Nahargarh Fort. Medium-term at lodging.
Day 2: Jaipur – Ranthambhore (160 Kms/4 Hrs)
Morning voyage through the amazing Amber Fort, arranged on an edge simply outside Jaipur City. The Fort, finished in the mid eighteenth century, assumed control 100 years to manufacture and now, albeit abandoned, offers a captivating knowledge into the way of life of the Moghul administering families, Later drive to Ranthambhore National Park . Registration at inn. Medium-term at inn.
Day 3: Ranthambhore National Park
Morning and evening sharing Canter/Jeep . Medium-term remain in inn.
Day 4: Ranthambhore – Delhi ( Train )
Exchange to railroad station to board the prepare to Delhi. On landing exchange to air terminal. END OF SERVICES