Ranthambore Safari Park
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- State Tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Ranthambhore Safari ticket is not included
Day 1 – New Delhi Sightseeing
After your landing in the New Delhi railroad station/airplane terminal, make a beeline for your and check. Spruce up and set out for touring New Delhi. You will visit the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, India Gate and the Akshardham Temple. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 2 – Agra Sightseeing
After breakfast at the lodging, make a beeline for Agra. Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way. Once in Agra, visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 3 – Ranthambhore Safari
Eat at the lodging and leave from Agra to Ranthambhore. Go on the safari at Ranthambore and spend an agreeable night at the inn.
Day 4 – Pink city visit
After a delightful breakfast at the lodging, leave Ranthambhore and continue to Jaipur. Visit the Birla Mandir, Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 5 – Departure
After breakfast at the inn, make a beeline for the air terminal/railroad station for your adventure back home.