- Accommodation at desired hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at Ranthambhore.
- Jeep/Canter safari at Ranthambhore National Park.
- A/C car used for all sightseeing transfers & long run as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide for all mentioned tours
- Elephant ride at Amber fort.
- Complimentary mineral water during the tour.
- Driver allowances & fuel charges.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Visa, Insurance and Medi claim.
Day 01 : Delhi Arrival
Features: Arrival exchange
Upon landing in Delhi International Airport you will be welcomed by our delegate and exchanged to your pre – booked lodging. Unwind and revive yourself at inn.
Day 02 : Delhi – Agra
Features: Qutub Minar, India Gate
Build up your morning with a guided voyage through Old Delhi. Beginning with Raj Ghat, where India’s child Mahatma Gandhi incinerated. Visit the biggest mosque in India known as Jama Masjid.
Take a rickshaw ride in tight paths of Chandni Chowk, old bazaar of Delhi. From here we ahead to drive by Red Fort, worked by sovereign Shah Jahan in seventeenth century and named by UNESCO as world legacy site.
Later visit to New Delhi; arranged by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Visit the Humayun’s Tomb worked in sixteenth century and prestigious as World Heritage Site. Our next fascination will be Qutub Minar; the tallest minaret of world and an ideal case of Indo-Islamic engineering and recorded in UNESCO’s reality legacy site.
Additionally visit the India Gate and President House, the official habitation of President of India.
Promote in time drive to Agra, the home of Taj. Upon landing check in at inn and remain medium-term.
Day 03 : Agra – Ranthambhore
Features: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
At dawn visit the Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays) one of the seven marvels of the world. Worked by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is an ideal case of most lavish love.
After breakfast look at from inn and decide on touring of Agra Fort, the glorious fortress of red sandstone remains on the banks of waterway Yamuna.
When drive to Ranthambhore halting at Abhaneri step well. Ranthambhore, not just a national stop it’s a perfect home for tigers and variation sort of species, an unrivaled case of Tiger Reserve in India. Upon entry check in at inn and remain medium-term.
Day 04 : Ranthambhore
Features: Jeep/Canter ride
Take an early morning 3-4 hour diversion drive in jogs or jeeps to see the Great Indian Tiger. Return to lodging and after spruce up begin for night wilderness safari in National Park. Supper and medium-term remain at lodging.
Day 05 : Ranthambhore – Jaipur
Features: Pink City
Moring after luxurious breakfast leave for Jaipur well known as Pink City. Upon entry check in at lodging. Evening at recreation.
Discretionary – Monkey sanctuary.
Day 06 : Jaipur
Features: Amber Fort, Palace of winds
After breakfast toward the beginning of the day you will be taken for Amber Fort, the lofty post situated at the highest point of Aravali Hills. Take a short ride on elephant has returned to reach at the post, a mind-boggling knowledge.
Return to the city and visit the City Palace, a flawlessness of Rajput and Mughal design, Palace of Winds prevalent as Hawa Mahal, a five storied building worked in 1799 to empower the regal women to see the outside life and world.
Later choose Jantar Mantar, a galactic observatory. Medium-term remain at inn.
Day 07 : Jaipur – Delhi
Features: Departure exchange
Today stands the most recent day of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour. Morning after leaisurely breakfast begin for Delhi and exchange to Delhi International Airport to load up trip for forward excursion with some lifetime recollections of Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore.