Ranthambore Trip Jaipur
- 4 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur
Touch base in Jaipur and exchange to the inn. Toward the evening, visit significant attractions in Jaipur including the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Birla Temple. Night is free for relaxation. Afterward, remain medium-term at the lodging.
Day 2: Jaipur
After breakfast, continue to visit Amber Fort and Nahargarh Fort. Appreciate shopping at night and later spend an agreeable medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 3: Jaipur – Ranthambore (160kms/3-4hrs approx)
After breakfast, continue to Ranthambore and registration at the lodging upon landing. Afterward, visit Ganesh Temple and Ranthambore Fort. Spend the night at the inn.
Day 4: Ranthambore
Toward the beginning of the day, take a jeep safari/jog ride to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Come back to the inn for breakfast and spend the evening unwinding in the inn. You can likewise bring another ride into the backwoods at night. Remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 5: Departure from Ranthambore
After breakfast, registration from the lodging and exchange to Sawai Madhopur Railway Station/Jaipur.