Rishikesh Packages For 3 Days
- Settlement according to schedule – Double room on twin sharing premise at all goals.
- Every day Breakfast at lodging.
- 01 aerated and cooled driver driven choice auto for all exchanges, touring and drives.
- Help on landing and flight.
- Proficient government endorsed English talking guide at all goals.
- Air toll/prepare charge.
- Guide and Monuments Entrance charges amid touring
- Camera Charges/Jeep Safari/Camel Safari/Elephant Ride Charges.
- Some other thing not indicated in the Package Inclusions.
- 4.3 % Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar
After Pickup from Delhi, Proceed to Haridwar (220 kms/6 Hrs). Haridwar is actually known as Dwar of Hari or Gateway to God, with ‘Hari’ implies god and ‘dwar’ implies door. Haridwar is a focal point of Hindu religion and supernatural quality for quite a long time. Haridwar is situated on the banks of River Ganges (Ganga), at the point where the Ganges slides from the slopes toward the North Indian fields. Haridwar pulls in an extensive number of Hindu explorers from everywhere throughout the world. Haridwar is viewed as one of the seven holiest spots to Hindus. Night Aarti at Har ki Pauri Ghat. medium-term remain at Haridwar lodging.
Day 02: Haridwar – Rishikesh – Haridwarharidwar
After breakfast at inn, Proceed to Rishikesh (35 Kms/1 Hrs). Rishikesh is a sacred city for Hindus and a celebrated focus of journey situated in the lower regions of the Himalaya in northern India. Rishikesh, has been a piece of the amazing ‘Kedarkhand’ the habitation Shiva. Legend expresses that Lord Rama did repentance here for slaughtering Ravana, the devil ruler of Lanka. It is otherwise called the entryway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh is the beginning stage for venturing to every part of the Char Dham journey – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. In Rishikesh visit the heavenly Swarg Ashram, Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. medium-term remain at Haridwar lodging.
Day 03: Departure Delhi
After breakfast at lodging, drive back to Delhi (220 Kms/6 Hrs). upon touch base in delhi Departure at Delhi Railway Station/Airport/Hotel.