Rome And Venice Holiday Package
• 02 Nights accomodation in Rome with breakfast
• 01 Nights accomodation in Florence with breakfast
• 01 Night accomodation in Venice with breakfast
• Hop On Hop Off Tour of Rome
• Hop ON Hop OFF Tour of Florence
• Italy Visa
• Lagoon Islands Tour (Murano & Burano & Torcello) on seat – in – coach basis (SIC)
• 2nd Class Train journey from Rome to Florence & Florence to Venice
• Private return transfer from Rome airport / Train station to the hotel
• Private return transfer from Florence Train station to the hotel
• Private return transfer by Water Taxi from Venice Train Station / Venice Airport to hotel
• Airfare & Airline taxes
• Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses personal nature
• Travel Insurance & Overseas Mediclaim policy
Day 1: ARRIVE ROME “THE ETERNAL CITY”
Land at Rome airplane terminal and exchange to the inn. Touch base at the lodging and registration. Rest of the day is allowed to investigate the delightful city of Rome. Remain medium-term at the inn in Rome.
Day 2: ROME CITY TOUR
After breakfast, continue for a city visit which covers the well known Colosseum, the Pantheon, Roman Forum, and the Trevi Fountain. From there on, go shopping at a portion of the renowned Roman shops or visit the Vatican historical centers. At night appreciate some Italian foods. Remain medium-term at the lodging in Rome.
Day 3: ROME – FLORENCE CITY TOUR
After breakfast, look at and exchange to the prepare station to board the prepare to Florence. Touch base at Florence and exchange to the lodging. Afterward, continue for the Florence open transport visit and view the modest medieval roads, the well known Signoria Square and bright marble house of God. Rest of the day is free. Remain medium-term at the inn in Florence.
4 FLORENCE – VENICE “CITY OF GONDOLAS”
After breakfast meet your auto for the exchange to the prepare station. Later continue by water taxi and check in at the lodging. Later continue to Murano Burano Torcello visit and view the bright structures on the Burano Island. Remain medium-term at the lodging in Venice.
Day 5: DEPART VENICE
After breakfast, look at from the lodging and continue to the air terminal for your trip back home.