- Arrival Transfers FCO/CIA Airport to Hotel in Rome
- Rome Illumination tour from Green Line tour Office
- Accommodation in 4* Hotels Centrally Located
- Daily American Buffer Breakfast
- 2 Dinners (Drinks not Included)
- Full day Regular Excursion to Pompeii including excavation ticket and lunch
- Roundtrip transfer Pompeii- Amalfi by private vehicle
- roundtrip transportation from Rome by deluxe motor coach.
- Multilingual Tour English-Spanish-French
- Entrance Fees
- All Applicable taxes
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites.
- Drinks and beverages are charged upon consumption.
- Hotel official check-in time: 16:00 p.m. & check-out time: 11:00 A.M
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- International Airfare
- Porterage, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same in not a part of the package
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of arrival
- All rooms quoted are non-smoking rooms
- Rates do not include any early check-in or late check-out
- The tour cost does not include any cost towards visa , gratuities , meals (not mentioned in itinerary)or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above
- Shenagan Tourist Visa
Day 1 – Rome (Pre Tour Package)
Exchange from the air terminal in Rome to the Hotel. Rest of the day at recreation.
Day 2 – Rome(Pre Tour Package)
Find a portion of the primary landmarks of the Eternal City in the sentimental air of times past. A portion of the sights you go by incorporate The Fountain of the Nayads, The Exhibition Palace, Piazza Venezia with its Tomb to the Unknown Soldier and the Capitoline Hill. Impression the Imperial Roman Age as you drive by and respect the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Jump into the Papal period when, driving along the banks of the Tiber, you see the Jewish Quarter finish with synagogue and the forcing Castel Sant’Angelo closeby that envoys you way to deal with St. Peter’s. Set in the antiquated Aurelian Walls that casing some portion of the Villa Borghese stop, you’ll see a few the most wonderful portals in Rome: Porta Flaminia through which you can appreciate the Piazza del Popolo and Porta Pinciana, through which you come to the acclaimed Via Veneto image of “La dolce vita” in Rome. There will be two stops on this visit: at Piazza Navona to see Bernini’s excellent Fountain of the Four Rivers and the Trevi Fountain so you can keep up the custom of tossing coins into the wellspring. Come back to the region of your inn, Overnight remain.
Day 3 – ROME-NAPLES – POMPEII – AMALFI
Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Amalfi. See southern Italy features on your first day minitour from Rome. Takeoff by mentor traveling south intersection the locales of Lazio and Campania. Landing in Naples and short all encompassing visit seeing destinations, for example, the Mergellina, Castel dell’Ovo, Santa Lucia, at that point going to Pompeii. Lunch before entering in Pompeii and afterward visit the vestiges of the well known Roman city crushed by the emission of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. After the visit we proceed to Amalfi and register with your lodging.
Day 4 – Amalfi
Appreciate a restful day of investigating the magnificent beach front resort of Amalfi, taking in the city’s principle destinations, diving into the waters of the bay of Salerno, or tasting a portion of the privately created limoncello. Come back to your lodging for some welldeserved rest.
Day 5 – Amalfi – Pompeii – Rome
Pompeii, Rome. Spend a lackadaisical morning having breakfast at your lodging and doing some very late touring in Amalfi. Around 3:00 toward the evening, withdraw for Pompeii and proceed to Rome, where the visit will reach an end. (Assessed entry in Rome is 9:00pm).
Day 6 – Rome
American smorgasbord breakfast, Check out and exchanges from Accommodation to Station/Airport and end of the visit..