Rome Venice Florence Tour Package
Rome Venice Florence Tour Package Inclusions
- Cost of Round trip Economy class Airfare. (Delhi – Rome // Venice – Delhi)
- Rome Airport to Hotel Transfer (by Car)
- 2 Nights accommodation with Breakfast in Rome. (Hotel Porta Pia / Hotel Silva / Hotel Repubblica / Hotel Espana / MF Hotel / Similar*)
- Rome City tour
- Rome Hotel to Station Transfer (by Car)
- Rome – Florence 2nd Class Train ticket
- Florence Station to Hotel Transfer (by Car)
- 2 Nights accommodation with Breakfast in Florence. (Hotel Ascot / Hotel Byron / Le Due Fontane / Hotel Alinari / Similar*)
- Excursion to Pisa
- Florence Hotel to Station Transfer (by Car)
- Florence – Venice (Santa Lucia) 2nd Class Train ticket
- 2 Nights accommodation with Breakfast in Venice. (Hotel Lux / Bridge / Casa Martini / Pantalon Hotel / Carlton Capri Hotel / Similar*)
- Half day Murano – Burano tour
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- All Presently applicable taxes.
- Revised Service Tax (9%) to be Paid Extra.
- Any increase in the Air fare, Fuel surcharge and Taxes charged by the Airlines on your Air Ticket.
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in all Land Arrangement which may come into effect prior to Departure.
- Cost of extension of the Validity or Deviation from route of your Air Ticket.
- Cost of the Additional Suggested Excursions: 01. Vatican tour (Rs. 4,000/- per person) 02. Gondola Serenade (Rs. 4,500/- per person)
- Below mentioned transfers (Available at Extra Cost): 01. Venice Station to Hotel (Rs. 5,000/- per person) 02. Venice Hotel to Airport (Rs. 8,000/- per person)
- Porterage, Laundry, Wines, Mineral water, Telephone charges, All items of personal nature and also Food & Drinks not forming part of the Group Menus.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge if Any (Hotel / Tourist Tax) directly Payable at Hotel
Rome Venice Florence Tour Package Day 1: Arrive Rome
Rome Venice Florence Tour Package A generous welcome to Italy! On entry, clear traditions and movement, gather your stuff and leave the air terminal. Our visit administrator will meet you there for your exchange to the inn in a private auto (Standard Check In time is 2:00 PM). After check in, you can unwind in your space for some time and expel stream slack. At night, you can go for a self investigation of the sentimental city. Known as the Eternal City, it has plenitude of attractions for the vacationers. Simply go for a walk in the paths and get a genuine Rome feel where sentiment streams noticeable all around. On your route, what about having some true Roman spaghetti from a neighborhood sustenance joint for you supper?
Medium-term remain at inn in Rome.
Day 2: Rome – City Tour
Wake up to a sentimental Roman morning and have a fill at breakfast. Rome has more to offer than some other city on the planet. Today we set out for a City Tour of Italy’s Capital through a transport. It’s a decent method to see the inconceivable city and cover many significant sights in a generally brief time. Rome’s rich sights have each flavor to offer to its guests, be it the structural magnificence, authentic significance and a capacity to just blow your mind. This helpful and agreeable visit takes you through Forum, Circo Massimo, Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Vaticano and St. Dwindles Basilica.
Medium-term remain at lodging in Rome (B).
Day 3: Rome – Florence
Get yourself charged by a flavorful morning breakfast at the inn. Today we look at from the inn and exchange to station for boarding the prepare to Florence, a dynamic lovely goal to see. On entry, exchange to your lodging. Rest of the day is free for relaxation. Florence is an excellent valley encompassed by Apennine Mountains, beguiling Tuscan vineyards and olive forests and crossed by Arno River. Its excellent workmanship displays and exhibition halls are eminent all through the world. Known as the ‘Support of Renaissance’, Florence is best for individuals who have even little enthusiasm for history and ones who have an essence of craftsmanship, design, writing and theory.
Medium-term remain at lodging in Florence (B).
Day 4: Florence – Day Trip to PISA
Hello! Today after a fill at morning breakfast, we begin for an entire day excursion to Pisa. We go through the awesome Tuscan wide open to the ‘Field of Wonders-Pisa’. Who believed that a design venture that turned out badly would multi day end up world well known Leaning Tower! This world acclaimed fascination is only one of numerous imperative sights of wonderment strikingly delightful Pisa. From as ahead of schedule as 1400s, understudies have dependably contended to enter its first class colleges and research schools. Instruction has fuelled the neighborhood economy here since ages. Visit the astonishing Piazza Dei Miracoli (Field of Wonders) and get amazed by this radiant square having Cathedral, observed Leaning Tower and the Baptistery. Become acquainted with the historical backdrop of these design ponders. Pisa is a lucky arrangement of delightful Romanesque structures, Gothic holy places and Renaissance piazzas with an appeal to rest in your heart until the end of time.
Medium-term remain at lodging in Florence (B).
Day 5: Florence – Venice
Appreciate morning breakfast at inn. Look at of the lodging and achieve the Florence Station (Transfer not Included) for boarding your prepare to Venice St Lucia Station. On entry, you will be exchanged to your Hotel. Rest of the day is free for relaxation.
Venice is a little and a to a great degree concentrated city where each corner, landmark, Church or exhibition hall has an essence of history, an extraordinary story or a convention that is generous to know. A city based on little islands, it has heaps of waterways and beautiful extensions. Spend a comfortable night and come back to inn in the wake of having neighborhood supper.
Medium-term remain at lodging in Venice (B).
Day 6: Venice – Half Day Murano-Burano Tour
Rise and sparkle to a Venetian morning. Have a fill at morning breakfast. Today we will go for three best islands of Venice being Murano, Burano and Torcello. We’ll speed along the Venetian tidal pond to Murano, the island celebrated worldwide for its aesthetic dish sets. You can likewise visit the Glass Museum that contains astonishing dishes gathering. Witness the gifted glass blowers making mysterious works of art. Get a few trinkets for your companions and relatives. Further to our visit, we visit Burano, the occupied island of Venice with around 3000 individuals. Respect the beautiful anglers’ homes painted in different pastel hues. The place is known for its lovely handcrafted bands. Get some to enhance your dress! Our last stop would be at Torcello, the primary island to be occupied in the Venice Lagoon a very long time prior. Here you can see some awesome mosaics. Being less populated, it’s an extremely quiet and calm place. Visit the basilica of Santa Maria Assunta.
Medium-term remain at inn in Venice (B).
Day 7: Venice – Departure
Get up to a splendid n delightful Venetian morning. Store the magnificence in your eyes. Gather the sacks and prepare for eating. Today we look at from lodging and drive to air terminal. Check in at your particular aircraft counter, clear your migration and security check. Offer farewells to the most brilliant place. Come back with packs brimming with shopping and mind loaded with lifetime recollections. We would be cheerful to get your criticism and stories of the trip.Day 1: Arrive Rome
A generous welcome to Italy! On entry, clear traditions and migration, gather your things and leave the air terminal. Our visit administrator will meet you there for your exchange to the inn in a private auto (Standard Check In time is 2:00 PM). After check in, you can unwind in your space for some time and expel fly slack. At night, you can go for a self investigation of the sentimental city. Known as the Eternal City, it has wealth of attractions for the travelers. Simply go for a walk in the paths and get a genuine Rome feel where sentiment streams noticeable all around. On your path, what about having some credible Roman spaghetti from a neighborhood sustenance joint for you supper?