Rome Venice Holiday
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Rome (FCO) and from Venice (VCE)
- 3 nights in Rome at the Hotel Marcella Royal
- Standard-class rail from Rome to Venice
- 3 nights in Venice at the Hotel Principe
- 48-hour Rome Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus To
- In Venice, enjoy a ride on a gondola decorated especially for the holidays!
- Sample homemade goods and shop for handmade wares at Rome’s 100 year-old Christmas market at Piazza Navona.
- Explore Venice’s market at Campo San Stefano, open until December 26.
- Have a slice of Rome’s traditional sweet Christmas specialty, Pangiallo, a sweet bread made with nuts and raisins.
- See the Vatican City Christmas Tree at St. Peter’s Square!
Rome Venice Holiday Day 1. Welcome to Rome!
Rome Venice Holiday Rome is the home of the simple first Christmas mass. Take a visit to the Church of Santa Maria for a touch of history, religion and Christmas festivity. There are a few occasion exercises that you will need to visit alongside famous Italian points of interest you can’t miss. Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Pantheon that will be wonderfully brightened for the Christmas season.
Day 2. Rome
Rome is a city that is ideal for investigating by walking or you can utilize open transportation to spare a brief period. There are just three lines on the metro, which makes it somewhat less demanding to get it. You’ll additionally need to stop by the famous Trevi Fountain to toss a coin in and make a desire! Most guests wouldn’t miss the Vatican under any conditions – yet it’s particularly well known amid the occasions, with exceptional masses offered by neighborhood and going by ministry all through the season.
Day 3. Rome
Examine the cobblestoned lanes and absorb as quite a bit of this notable city as you can. Spend a couple of hours in the Piazza Navona Christmas Market. Here you’ll discover exceptional desserts, wooden toys and a wide range of Christmas-related adornments and treats.
Day 4. Rome – Venice
Take the prepare from Rome to Venice, Italy’s sinking city. On your first night in Venice, treat yourself to a bona fide Venetian supper, for example, a generous serving of rich risotto.
Day 5. Venice
Visit the Bridge of Sighs, Palladian Churches, Customs House, Grand Canal and the lavish Doge’s Palace.Take an excursion up to the Campanile, the city’s tallest building, and get a lovely ethereal perspective of this enchanting city!
Day 6. Venice
In the event that you haven’t effectively treated yourself to a ride on Venice’s notable gondolas, think about doing as such today. A portion of the gondoliers even design their water crafts in the soul of the occasion, so pick a merry ride and go forward!
Day 7. Leave Italy
Today advance toward the airplane terminal as per your flight home.