Runn of Kutch Holiday Package
Runn of Kutch Holiday Package-Gujarat is the land of legends and lions! It is also home to one of the largest salt deserts in the world – The Great Rann of Kutch. Explore this unique landscape and experience culture at its best at Rann Utsav. Ladies… Its time to take your well-deserved short break and rejuvenate your senses!
Arrive in bhuj, meet the organization. ‘i fly excursion’ guests will arrive at bhuj airport as per scheduled flight.Nowadays we go to vande mataram memorial at bhuj. Later proceed to tent town (dhordo). On arrival we enjoy cultural activities at tent city. Within the evening we continue to white rann to witness the grandeur of sundown we have brief meet and greet consultation earlier than dinner
Today we continue to bhuj. Nowadays we visit aina mahal, prag mahal, vijay vilas palace and mandvi beach
These days we leave for muli. On arrival we visit 2d oldest swaminarayan temple in the global and wooden haveli at muli
These days early morning we cross hen looking at muli. Then we go to modhera solar temple and rani ki vav at patan. Later we go away for ahmedabad. It’s time now to say good-bye to our tour companions. Allow us to keep in touch with every other thru e mail, fb…. And meet once more on one greater memorable tour. See you all!! ‘i fly tour’ visitors who will continue to ahmedabad airport as per group flight schedule. Excursion concludes.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day