Same Day Tour Packages From Delhi
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfers & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- All Transfers & Tours by Air-Conditioned vehicle
- All Hotel taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Items of Personal Nature, such as- Laundry, Telephone Bills, Drinks, Tip, etc.
- Monument Entry fees, Elephant Ride charges & Guide Service to be Paid directly by the Guest.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Weekend or Holiday Surcharge (if applicable)
Lotous Temple ( Bahai`s House of Worship) Situated on the Kalkaji Hill. It is otherwise called The Lotous Temple because of its particular lotous formed plan in marble . it was worked in 1987 by the supporters of Bahai confidence. The sanctuary implies the immaculateness and balance of all religions . (Monday Closed)
Humayun`s Tomb: Built by Humayun`s dowager, Queen Haji Begum in the sixteenth centurary, it should be model of the Taj Mahal at Agra.
Raj Ghat :The basic square stage of dark marble denotes where the father of Nation , Mahatma Gandhi , was incinerated.
Red fortification : Built by Shahjahan, the manufacturer of the Taj Mahal in Agra. The development endured from 1639 to 1648. (Monday Closed)
Jama Masjid : Jama Masjid is the biggest mosque in India and stands over the street from the Red Fort, worked in 1656 by Shahjahan. Around 20,000 individuals can ask here at once.
Lakshmi Naryan Temple : Popularly Known as Birla Mandir, it is an expansive Hindu sanctuary worked in Orissan style, in 1938, by the eminent Birla family. Individuals of all confidence can revere at this sanctuary.
President House : Situated on a raised territory, the President house prior the Viceroy`s House is today the official living arrangement of the President of India. Worked in royal style , the manor involves 340 rooms and 12 isolate patios. It contains a roundabout Durbar Hall with a position of authority, a state lounge area 30.5 m. long , a tremendous washrooms, three state drawing rooms and various state suites and extraordinary rooms, other than private quarters for the President and his family.
India Gate : Further eat from the Secretarial Building lies the All India War Memorial Arch, now known as the India Gate. The 42 meter high unattached, curve was outlined by Lutyens and implicit 1931. India Gate was brought up in the memory of 90,000 Indians officers executed amid the World War-1. On the curve itself are recorded the names of the 13,516 British an Indian officers, who kicked the bucket in the North-West Frontier and the third Afghan war . These days, it has additionally turned into a commemoration to the obscure warrior and is well known night spot.
Qutub Minar : Qutub Minar is a magnificent case of Afghan design, . The minar is a 72.5 mts. High triumph tower , the development of which started in the last year of twelth century by Qutubu`d Din-Aibak and was later finished by his successors.