Sasan gir Rajkot Tour
- Assistance upon arrival / departure at Airport.
- Accommodation based on the hotels mentioned or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC Vehicle with tourist permit.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, inter state taxes.
- Monuments Entrance Fee.
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities.
- Park Entrance Fees
- Anything which is not mentioned under”INCLUDES”header.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- International or Domestic airfare.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation for any reason whatsoever and/or any factors beyond our control.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations.
- Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST 5%
Day 1 – Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315 KM)
Arrive Ahmedabad drive to Jamnagar. Later Visit Bala Hanuman Temple. Medium-term at Jamnagar.
Day 2 – Jamnagar – Marine National Park – Dwarka (170 KM)
Today after breakfast continue to Dwarka enroute visiting Marine National Park. The asylum lies in the intertidal zone, between the least and most noteworthy tide levels, the region that lies beneath water in high tide, and is uncovered amid low tide. This allows us to watch the most extravagant assorted variety of marine living spaces in the nation, including saline fields, boggy regions, rough shores, mudflats, rivulets, estuaries, sandy strands, coral reefs, and mangroves. The last two are a basic piece of the neighborhood condition, as well as the dependability and decent variety of the planet they are sadly extremely debased in numerous parts of the world. Amid the Tsunami in 2004, the couple of zones that were as yet ensured and had mangrove woods unblemished made it drastically obvious how imperative this was, in contrast with the zones that were open and defenseless.
DWARKA : One of the essential piligrimages of Hinduism is at Dwarka. Legend is that Lord Krishna moved to this seaside town to set up a capital. Marine unearthings off the Dwarka drift have uncovered essential confirmations of visit old urban areas, which most likely incorporates the Dwarawati of the Krishna Lila. Today, it isn’t just a noteworthy journey site yet a charming spot for a shoreline occasion. The multi pillared sabha mandapa prompts a 60 pillared sanctum sanctorum that goes back 2500 years as per the sacred writings. At night visit Aarti function at the Dwarkadish Temple. Medium-term at the lodging.
Day 3 – After breakfast continue to visit Nageshwar and Bet Dwarka
After breakfast we will indeed visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple (Jagat Mandir). Jagat Mandir with the managing divinity of Shri Krishna known as Dwarkadheesh. The visit of Dwarka isn’t finished without a visit to Bet Dwarka, an island at a separation of 30 Kms off the shore of Okha port. At Bet there are sanctuaries of Vishnu (as ‘matsya’), Radha, Lakshmi, Satyabhama, Jambuvanti and Devaki. A ship ride from Dwarka to the island of Bet close Okha makes a wonderful excursion.
Nageshwar Mandir is a sanctuary arranged towards Okha devoted to Lord Shiva and houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in an underground load. We will then visit Gomati Village, Gomati Talav and Gomati Mandir.
Day 4 – Dwarka – Somnath (250 KM)
Today after breakfast continue to Somnath enroute visiting Porbandar.
Porbandar – En course leave for Porbandar. Visit the Sudamapuri Temple related with a prevalent story of Krishna and his dear companion Sudama, Kirti Mandir the three story house where Gandhiji was conceived in 1869. Likewise visit Bharat Mandir.
Somnath – Somnath Temple for supporters of both Shiva and Vishnu. The most essential sanctuary and principle feature in Somnath is the Kailash sanctuary with its impressive design, a 50-meter high pinnacle, complicated carvings and various blessed icons and pictures.
In the wake of playing out the night Aarti and in the wake of seeing the Sound and Light Show we will then visit the shoreline of Somnath which is exceptionally lovely and an enthralling incredible sight. The new blue waters, murmuring waves and the cool sands give you a sentiment of having arrived in a heaven. The shoreline has lovely sands, extraordinary ocean perspectives, camel and horse rides, coconut slows down and nibble places.
We will then give extra time to the travelers for unwinding or moving around Veraval town all alone. Late at night come back to the hotel.Overnight remain at Somnath.
Day 5 – Somnath – Sasangir (60 KM)
Today after breakfast continue to Sasangir check in at inn after safari in Gir national park.Overnight Sasangir.
GIR is the main place on the planet outside Africa, where the lion can beseen in his regular natural surroundings. The timberland likewise harbors an assortment of littler creatures and winged animals. Different predators are Panther and the Hyena. The Indian Deer, Sambar, Spotted deer, Blue bull, Chinkara and the Chowsingha (four horned eland) are found here alongside the bear and the since a long time ago followed langur.
Note : Gir National Park stay shut from fifteenth June to fifteenth Oct consistently.
Day 6 – Sasangir – Junagarh – Rajkot (170 KM)
Today after breakfast continue to Rajkot enroute visiting Junagarh.
Junagadh is arranged in the Saurashtra district at the foot of the sanctuary studded Mount Girnar, on the northern edges of the Gir backwoods. The city takes its name from the fortress that encased the medieval town. Visit Uperkot fortification, Buddhist holes and Mahabbat Maqbara. Later drive to Rajkot.Evening free for Independent activites. Medium-term Rajkot.
Day 7 – Depart Rajkot
Today after breakfast drop at Rajkot/Ahmedabad Airport .