Shirdi Darshan Tour Package
- Pickup and drop at Pune Railway station.
- Intercity transfers from : Pune – Bhimashankar – Shirdi – Aurangabad – Nasik – Nanded – Ahmadnagar – Pune.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Bhimashankar with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Shirdi with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Aurangabad with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nanded with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Ahmadnagar with breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Similar.
- Toll Tax, parking, state tax/ permits, and driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes applicable as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
- Service tax on total billing.
PUNE ARRIVAL – BHIMASHANKAR (APPROX 110 KMS/03 – 04 HOURS)
Toward the beginning of the day touch base at Pune Railway station. Our agent will meet and welcome you. Continue for Bhimashankar Darshan. It is a famous sanctuary town and houses one of the twelve Jyotirlinga ‘s of Lord Shiva in India. The city is encompassed by slopes secured with thick rainforest. The city has gotten its name from River Bhima which vanished at the season of war between Lord Shiva and Tripurasura, the evil presence. Check in the inn.
BHIMASHANKAR – SHIRDI (APPROX 181 KMS/04 HOURS)
After breakfast, look at and continue for morning Darshan to Trimbakeshwar – an antiquated Hindu sanctuary city, known for lodging one of twelve Jyotirlinga’s of Lord Shiva. The sanctuary is said to be fabricated when Lord Shiva and ruler Vishnu had a contention over the matchless quality of formation of the world. The special piece of the this Jyotirlinga is that showcases three faces depicting Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. Later drive to Shirdi – a Land of Sai. The town houses the well known the Shirdi Sai sanctuary. The sanctuary is fundamentally a catacomb where his remaining parts buried.thi wonderful structure houses a gigantic marble symbol of Sai Baba. The place of worship even houses the mosque where Sai Baba had gone through his time on earth. Check in the inn.
SHIRDI – AURANGABAD (APPROX 110 KMS/03 HRS)
After breakfast, continue to Aurangabad. In transit visit Shani Shignapur. Well known for the sanctuary of Lord Shani, a divine force of Saturn and is visited by various explorers around the year. Ruler shani is spoken to in dark stone. The one of a kind piece of this place is that there is no sanctuary where divinity is directing. At that point continue to Aurangabad. Known for its intrinsic students of history, Ajanta and Ellora caverns and Grishneshwar Jyotirling is the last Jyotirlinga of the nation and holds a tremendous significance in the Shaivism custom of Hinduism. The sanctuary gets an immense impact from south India Temple design and flaunts a five level Shikara. It is even the littlest Jyotirlinga sanctuary in the nation. The sanctuary houses a wonderful carvings and figures of divine beings and goddess. Check in the inn.
AURANGABAD – NANDED (APPROX 250 KMS/06 HOURS) – AUNDHA NAGNATH – NANDED
After breakfast look at and continue for Nanded. Arrive and check in the inn. Later continue for Darshan to Aundha Nagnath – the sanctuary is given to ruler Shiva and holds an incredible significance as it is eight of twelve Jyotirlinga’s of the nation. The sanctuary itself is justified regardless of a visit as it flaunts a portion of the wonderful compositional carvings. At night drive back at the lodging.
NANDED – AHMADNAGAR (APPROX 320 KMS/06 – 07 HOURS)
After breakfast look at and drive to Ahmadnagar on the way visit Parli Vaijanath. Roosted on a little slope, this is a fifth Jyotirlinga out of the twelve in the nation. There are two doors to the sanctuary, one towards the south and one in the north. As you venture in you will enter a tremendous lobby made out of teak wood. The sanctuary is encompassed by some lovely lakes which add to the excellence of the sanctuary. Additionally continue towards lodging, on entry check in at the inn.
AHMADNAGAR – PUNE (APPROX 120 KMS/03 HOURS) – DEPARTURE
After breakfast look at and continue for Pune railroad station to board the prepare for onwards goal. Visit Ends!!