Shirdi Nasik Tour Package
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Day 1 – Shirdi Sai Darshan – Shani Shingnapur
Reach at Railway Station/Airport and later, exchange to the lodging. Spruce up and continue to visit Shani Shingnapur and Sai Darshan. On your back, visit Khandoba Temple, Chavadi and Sai Museum. Make the most of your night remain in Shirdi.
Day 2 – Nashik – Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga
Relish a delicious breakfast and look at from the inn in Shirdi. Afterward, continue to Nashik and check in at the lodging. Continue to visit Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. After Darshan, come back to Nashik – Ramkund (vehicle will be stopped here, as further continuing ought to be by walk or rickshaw, as the paths are exceptionally thin, for vehicles to pass). Visit Panchavati, Kapaleshwar Temple and Sita Gufaa. Take a dunk in Ramkund (River Godavari). Offices for night stay will be masterminded in Nashik.
Day 3 – Pandavleni Caves – Muktidham Temple
Appreciate a scrumptious breakfast and continue to Pandavleni Caves. Relish a delicious lunch and later, visit Muktidham Temple. Exchange to Nashik Road Railway Station and continue for your forward excursion. amkund (vehicle will be stopped here, as further continuing ought to be by walk or rickshaw, as the paths are exceptionally thin, for vehicles to pass). Kapaleshwar Temple