Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Tour Package
- 2 nights accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis in Shirdi.
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
- A/C medium vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Darshan tickets assistance
- All applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- All entrances & guide charges
- Any other items/services not mentioned in “ Inclusions
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc.
Day 1 Mumbai – Shirdi ( 241 Kms/approx. 4 to 5 hours )
Upon your entry in Mumbai, you will meet our agent/driver at the air terminal or railroad station and drive towards Shirdi.
On entry, check in at your pre booked lodging.
Day is at relaxation.
Medium-term remain at lodging.
Day 2 Shirdi
Early morning, visit Shirdi sanctuary.
Later , visit Shani Shingnapur sanctuary – The directing god of Shinganapur, Sri Shaneshwara or Lord Shanidev-the embodiment of the planet Saturn is venerated with most extreme love and commitment by huge numbers of individuals from everywhere throughout the world.
Additionally visit the Bhimshankar Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva. The sanctuary is a composite of old and new structures and is worked in the Nagara style of design, and goes back to mid eighteenth century.
Come back to lodging for medium-term remain.
Day 3 Departure from Shirdi
After breakfast, you will be exchanged to Mumbai air terminal for your forward excursion.
Arranged close Nasik, the hallowed town of Shirdi radiates a massive feeling of otherworldliness and supernatural quality. The holy person SaiBaba is accepted to have remained here for around eighty years, showing love,patience, sympathy and religious resistance to individuals from different beliefs. The Samadhi Mandir holds the otherworldly pioneer’s entombed remains. This beautiful,white marble structure includes a great Italian marble statue of SaiBaba. Sai Baba does not have a place with any single custom but rather to all humanity.