Shirdi Shani Shingnapur Tour Package
- Pick-up and drop to CBS or Railway station.
- Travel by A/C Indica or equivalent car.
- One night accommodation in Deluxe A/C room in – “Teerth Villa”, MTDC approved bungalow hotel.
- Breakfast and Dinner. • Complimentary packaged water bottle on arrival.
- Non‐alcoholic welcome drink. • In room platter consisting of fresh fruits, chips, biscuits and chocolates.
- Extra person may be included at additional cost.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Package extendable on pro‐rata basis.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions apply.
• Soft drinks and beverages incurred by Guests.
• Internet and other services.
• Other expenses incurred to Guests.
• Emergency / medical assistance or evacuation if required.
• Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only and not at disposal.
Day 1 : Nashik – Shirdi (90 km – 2 hr approx.)
Shirdi Shingnapur Tour Package On arriving in Nashik, keep on visiting Panchvati Temples, Sita Gufa, Kapileswar Temple, Kalaram Temple and Panchvati Muktidham Temple. Later visit Triambakeshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and arrive Shirdi by night. Stay medium-term in Shirdi.
Day 2 : Shirdi adjacent visiting (Shirdi Shingnapur Tour Package)
After breakfast, visit Saibaba Temple and distinctive havens like Dwarkamai, Chavadi, Khandoba Temple, Nand Deep and Sai Museum. Night free for unwinding.
Shirdi Sai Baba
Day 3 : Excursion to Shani Shingnapur and flight
Keep on visiting Shani Shingnapur (A famous Lord Shani Temple). After Shani Shingnapur Temple Darshan, pull back for ahead outing to get forward flight or get ready.
December to February: Winters are the best time to visit Shirdi as the climate is charming and is an awesome time to make the most of your journey and touring in Shirdi. The normal temperature amid this time falls between 8 degrees Celsius to 34 degrees Celsius.
Walk to May: Summers are not an extremely bustling season and subsequently is an extraordinary time ti visit Shirdi in the event that you’d get a kick out of the chance to make the most of your journey short the groups. The temperature amid this time goes up to 40 degrees Celsius and consequently do make a point to convey light cotton garments and sunscreen along to dodge sunburn.
June to August: June denotes the start to rainstorm in Shirdi and temperatures start to drop. This is an awesome time to visit the Sai Ashram and Sai Temple. Do ensure you convey an umbrella or parka along as rain showers are visit.