Shreenath Nathdwara Trip
* 02 nights / 03 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Boat ride over Lake Pichola (sharing basis).
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.
Day 01: Udaipur:
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari & Shilp Gram. By the sunset we take boat ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is beyond any comparison. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 02: Ranakpur – Nathdwara:
After breakfast transfer to visit Ranakpur famous for its astonishing Chaumukha Jain Temple which popular for magnificent carving on 1444 non replicable marble pillars, each one has been designed for to represents its own different theme. Later proceed to Nathdwara. After check in we visit Shree Ji Temple. Overnight at Nathdwara.
Day 03: Chittorgarh – Udaipur:
After breakfast we take trip to Chittorgarh to visit Chittorgarh Fort & Palaces, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame) & Temples. From Chittorgarh you will be transferred to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station to connect your onwards journey. (The Tour Ends).
“The Gateway of the Lord’. It is situated in the heart of Rajasthan, on the banks of river Banas and is a pristine picturesque location. It is also a sacred Hindu site and is flocked by thousands of tourists every year. Nathdwara is also famous for “Pichwai Paintings” which are traditional Rajasthani style paintings and terracotta work. It is considered the hub of traditional handicrafts, arts and artefacts.
This town also owes its name to this famous temple given the fact that Nathdwara literally translates to ‘Gateway to Shrinathji’. This place is also considered to be a foodie’s paradise with a lot of options available for the tourists. All in all, Nathdwara is a wealthy town in terms of its architecture and religious significance.