Somnath Gujarat Dwarka Holiday Package
• 05 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
• Breakfast at all places.
• All transfers & sightseeing using AC Indigo for 2 pax & AC Tavera for 4 ax as per above itinerary.
• All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
• Monuments Entrance Fee.
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions • International or Domestic airfare.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Day 1: Ahmedabad-Ambaji (183 kms)
Touch base at Ahmedabad and go out on a journey to Ambaji Temple, one of the real Shakti-essences of India. Ambaji is basically a sanctuary town devoted to Goddess Ambaji at the inside. A large number of travelers visit the sanctuary consistently particularly amid Navratri to look for the gift of Goddess Ambaji. Remain medium-term at Ahmedabad.
Day 2: Ahmedabad-Somnath (406 kms)
Today, after breakfast, drive to Somnath. It is a standout amongst the most venerated and a critical focus of culture and patriotism. The incredible sanctuary contains a ‘jyotirlinga’. Remain medium-term at Safari Hotel and Resort situated at strolling separation from Somnath sanctuary close Verval.
Day 3: Somnath – Dwarka (230 kms)
Today morning in the wake of having the delight to go to the morning aarti at Somnath sanctuary, drive to Dwarka, the residence of Lord Krishna. A religious center and a design jewel, Dwarka is one of the four most heavenly destinations of Hinduism called the Char Dham, Dwarka in the west alongside Badrinath in the north, Puri in the east and Rameshwaram in the south is an absolute necessity visit journey for every single faithful Hindu. Visit Dwarka Temple, the five story high sanctuary based on seventy-two columns. At night land in Dwarka and drive to the lodging. Go to night touch base in Dwarka and drive to the lodging.
Day 4: Dwarka
Today morning go to morning aarti at Dwarkadhish sanctuary and visit Bet island, arranged 30 kms from Dwarka. One can achieve Bet from Dwarka through Okha by street. From Okha port pier, a little ocean venture in a ship or a little pontoon takes you to Bet Island. Come back to lodging at Dwarka for a medium-term remain.
Day 5: Dwarka – Ahmedabad (457 kms)
Today, after breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad. Remain medium-term at Ahmedabad.
Day 6: Ahmedabad-Dakor (95 kms) – Ahmedabad
Today complete a journey to Dakor sanctuary. Dakor, in its prior stages as journey focus in Gujarat was well known for the Danknath sanctuary, a position of shiva revere. Today this place is referred to as a journey focus as well as an exchanging focus where one can get the articles identified with puja, and different ceremonies. On each Sharad Purnima a major reasonable is held at Dakor. Gujarati’s revere Krishna and Dakor gives an essential connection in this. Later in night fly out from Ahmedabad Airport.