Somnath Gujarat Holiday
- Visit the Jalaram Temple in Virpur
- Visit the famous Somnath Temple, famous as the 1st jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva
- Visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple
- Guided trip to the tribal villages around Poshina
- Guided tour of Ahmedabad- Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple, Adalaj Stepwell and Calico Museum
Day 1 – Dwarka (Arrival)-
Upon landing in Dwarka, register with the inn and unwind for quite a while. Afterward, you can visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Gopi (accepted to be the scene of Lord Krishna’s fun loving hit the dance floor with Gopis). Later take a ship watercraft ride to the heavenly Island of Bet Dwarka.
In transit, visit the Rukmani Temple and share at night Aarti at Dwarakadheesh Temple. Remain medium-term at the inn in Dwarka.
Day 2 – Dwarka-Somnath/Veraval (230 kilometers/around 5 hours)-
Toward the beginning of the day, share in the Aarti at Dwarakadheesh Temple. Post breakfast, leave by street for Somnath. In transit, visit Porbandar, the origination of Mahatma Gandhi. Upon entry in Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple, where you can likewise go to the night aarti or see the Sound and Light Show. Medium-term remain and supper at the Somnath/Veraval.
Day 3 – Departure-
Post breakfast early in the day, look at of the inn and continue to get onto the trip for onwards venture.