Spain Holiday Tour Package
- Return economy class international airfares
- Visa & Insurance
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Madrid
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Seville
- 01 Night accommodation in Costa Del Sol
- 01 Night accommodation in Granada
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Half Day guided city tour in Madrid on seat in coach basis
- Half day guided city tour in Seville on seat in coach basis
- Half day guided city tour in Cordoba on seat in coach basis
- Half day guided city tour in Granada (Alhambra & Generalife) on seat in coach basis
- Half day Toledo tour on seat in coach basis
- Airport taxes
- Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
- Arrival and Departure transfers in Madrid
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head
Spain Holiday Tour Package Day 1 Lisbon
Spain Holiday Tour Package Land in Lisbon – capital of Portugal. It is otherwise called “the town of the seven slopes
Day 2 Lisbon – Fatima – Lisbon
Visit Shrine of Fatima – A critical focal point of confidence in the Catholic world which incorporates Basilica of our Lady, House of Lucia and the Parish Church. Spare time for shopping.
Day 3 Lisbon – Seville
City introduction visit incorporates Monument to the revelations, Belem Tower, Alfama Quarter and Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George’s Castle), Baixa. Later visit Jeronimo’s Monastery from inside with the Tomb of Vasco-da-Gama. Continue to Seville. Touch base in Seville.
Day 4 Seville
Visit the huge basilica with the Tomb of Christopher Columbus, Moorish Giralda Tower, Santa Cruz Quarter with bloom decked galleries, a photograph stop at The Alcazar – twelfth century Moorish Royal Palace and the Ultramodern expo site – a little scale model of “Victoria” the primary vessel to circumnavigate the globe. Appreciate the Flamenco Show with supper.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 5 Seville – Malaga – Granada
Continue to Malaga. Touch base in Malaga – The southernmost expansive city in Europe – it lies on the Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun) of the Mediterranean. City introduction visit incorporates Roman Theater, The Cathedral and The Town Hall (Ayuntamiento). Land in Granada at night.
Day 6 Granada – Madrid
Visit Alhambra Palace from inside. Continue to Madrid – the capital of Spain. Visit Prado Museum – an exhibition hall and workmanship display situated in Madrid. It highlights one of the world’s best accumulations of European workmanship.
Day 7 Madrid – Toledo – Madrid
Visit to Royal Palace from inside taken after by city introduction visit which incorporates the Plaza de Espana, Sabatini Garden, Cervantes Statue, Cibeles wellspring, Parliament, Puerto del sol. Continue to Toledo – A World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 for its broad social and fantastic legacy and chronicled concurrence of Christian, Muslim and Jewish societies. Visit the city’s most well known landmarks, for example, St Tome Church, Santa Maria la Blanca Synanogue.
Day 8 Madrid – Barcelona
Continue via prepare to Barcelona. Later available time at Barcelona shoreline front.
Visit Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Later appreciate city introduction visit which incorporates Olympic stadium, bright La Ramblas and Statue of Christopher Columbus. Take a link auto ride to Montjuic slope to get a panaromic perspective of the city and Tibidado slope and visit Montjuic Castle. Available time at the waterfront zone to meander around and to appreciate keepsake shopping.