Sringar Tour Package
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Full-day excursion to Gulmarg
- Full-day excursion to Sonmarg
- Full-day excursion to Pahalgam
- Sightseeing of Mughal Garden
- Meal Plan : (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- 3 nights in Srinagar
- Transfers from hotel to the airport and vice versa
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Chandanwari/Aru Sightseeing at Pahalgam
- Gondola Ride at Gulmarg.
- Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies.
Day 1 – Arrive in Srinagar – Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Touch base at Srinagar Airport and be taken to the inn. Afterward, continue for a city visit and visit Shankaracharya Temple, Tulip Garden and the well known Mughal Gardens – Chashma Shahi, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Likewise, visit the workmanship shop where you can buy things like shawls, coats, bed blankets, floor coverings and considerably more. At night, appreciate a walk around the Dal Lake, investigating the neighborhood markets. Remain medium-term at the lodging.
Day 2 – On To Pahalgham|| Srinagar – Pahalgham – Srinagar
At a young hour toward the beginning of the day leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is arranged at the conversion of the streams spilling out of waterway Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. On the way visit the Awantipora ruins, a multi year old sanctuary committed to Lord Vishnu and worked by King Awantivarman. On landing into Pahalgam appreciate the encompassing excellence or stroll to Baisaren, which is around 2 km from Pahalgam. A little town set in pine and fir woodland is satisfying and offers great view. Come back to the Hotel in Srinagar at night and appreciate agreeable medium-term remain
Day 3 – On To Gulmarg|| Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Early in the day drive to Gulmarg, the glade of blooms. The course from Srinagar to Gulmarg is interesting. You will be hypnotized by its excellence. Gulmarg is acclaimed everywhere throughout the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. Amid the British Raj, Gulmarg facilitated the Britishers and Europeans and in that capacity they made an European slope resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would have the capacity to discover European environment and 18-gap Golf Course and appreciate Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s most astounding and the Asia’s longest link auto (at your own particular cost). Appreciate photography, horse riding and shopping at this wonderful snow point and appreciate gondola ride to Kongdoori and Appahrwhat. At night come back to Srinagar. Come back to the Hotel in Srinagar at night and appreciate agreeable medium-term remain
Day 4 – On To Sonamarg|| Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Today you set out on an entire day outing to the beautiful ‘knoll of gold’ Sonamarg. Sonamarg is last stop of Kashmir region. From here begins the domain of ladhakh. Arranged at a height of 2743m above ocean level. The quick streaming Sindh River makes it prevalent for trout and masher angling in summer. You can decide on a horse ride to one of the icy masses for some enjoyment in snow and ice (by your own particular installment). Come back to the Hotel in Srinagar at night and appreciate agreeable medium-term remain.
Day 5 – Return Home with Happy Memories
After a healthy breakfast, get exchanged to Srinagar Airport to get onto your trip back home.