- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Goal – Milan – Lake Como (1 Night)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai according to the planned flight takeoff time and continue to Milan. ‘Joining and leaving visit’ visitors will meet the gathering according to their Convenience, specifically at Milan Airport/Lunch eatery/Lake Como inn as per the gathering plan. Welcome to Milan. On entry we continue to Lake Como.
Lake Como – Zurich – Engelberg (2 Nights)
Today we continue to Engelberg. On the way we go by Zurich Lake. Later we visit Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen). We appreciate Boat ride for an astounding perspective of the falls.
Engelberg – Mt Titlis – Engelberg
Today It’s the ideal opportunity for most energizing piece of the visit as we achieve Engelberg – Mt. Titlis where we take ‘Rotair Titlis’ – World’s first Revolving link auto ride to Mt. Titlis, on achieving best of mountain we will visit Ice Grotto, appreciate exciting Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (subject to task). On entry in Lucerne we appreciate city introduction voyage through Lucerne wherein see Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. At night appreciate Lake Lucerne Dinner voyage with Swiss Folklore music.
Engelberg – Interlaken (2 Nights)
Today we visit Cheese Factory at Engelberg. Later continue to Interlaken, on landing we visit Trummelbach Glacial cascades and city introduction voyage through Interlaken city.
Interlaken – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken
Today prepare for a gutsy ride to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe. Vital and lovely voyage for Jungfraujoch begins from cogwheel prepare. The perspective of snow secured mountains from the stature of 3,454 meters is amazing. Upon landing in Jungfraujoch, we investigate Ice models, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace
Interlaken – Bern – Geneva (1 Night)
Today we continue to Geneva through Bern. On landing in Bern we appreciate introduction voyage through Bern which incorporates Bear Pits, clock Tower, Old town, Einstein House and Aare River. Appreciate city introduction voyage through Geneva wherein we go over U.N. Building, Broken Chair, perspective of the Mont Blanc, Jet d’ Eau – the most astounding drinking fountain on the planet and the Floral Clock.
Takeoff from Geneva
Now is the right time presently to state farewell to our movement colleagues. Give us a chance to be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more vital visit. See all of you!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving visit’ visitors will continue to Airport at booked gathering flight takeoff time and take an arrival trip to the place where they grew up. Visit Concludes.