Tamilnadu Tirupati Tour Package
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Tamilnadu Tirupati Tour Package Day: 1
Get from Chennai Airport/Railway Station exchange to Hotel for new up just, later continue to Kanchipuram (75Kms/1.5Hrs) visit Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Vishnu kanchi Temple, Kanchi – Kamakshi Temple, Sriperambadur (Rajiv Gandhi Memorial) at that point continue to Tiruvannamalai (135Kms/2Hrs) exchange to Hotel.
After breakfast checkout from Hotel and continue to visit Arunachaleshwar Temple, Ramana Maharshi Ashram, later continue to Vellore (90Kms/2Hrs) Visit Golden Temple. Later continue to Kanipakam (55Kms/1Hrs) it is home to a well known Hindu Temple of Lord Ganesha called as Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple later to visit Panchamukha Hanuman Temple Situated at Harithagiri close Aragonda later continue to Tirupati (75Kms/1.5Hrs) exchange to Hotel.
After breakfast to continue to Tirumala (30Kms/1Hr) to visit Lord Sri Ve n k a t e s hwa r a Swamy Temple later continue t o Alimelumangapuram (Tiruchanur), if the time is accessible please visit Srinivasa Mangapuram and Chandragiri Fort. Exchange to Hotel.
After breakfast look at from Hotel, continue to Srikalahasti (45Kms/1Hr) is named after the staunch aficionados of Lord Shiva. They were the Spider (Sri), The serpent (Kala), and the Elephant (Hasti), assuaged with their unfazed dedication, Lord Shiva gave them a shelter that their names be converged with the Vayulinga and called as Sri Kalahasteeswara. Later continue to Chennai enroute to Visit Tiruttani (65Kms/1Hr) Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple. Tiruttani is one among the six dwelling places Lord Muruga. The Temple is arranged on hillock and has 365 stages. An imperative Thirtha called Kumara Thirtha is under this slope this place is called as SARAVANA POIGAIâ and furthermore called as AARUPADI later continue to Chennai (85 Kms/2Hrs) Drop at Railway station/Airport.