Tent Rann Of Kutch
- Pick up from Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport ) to Dhordo . All transfers shall be in AC coaches On S.I.C. basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport )
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day. Morning Tea , Breakfast , Lunch , Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day . The Meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on day 2 . These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guests who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis .
- Accommodation in Tent on twin sharing basis .
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
Day : 01
12.30 PM Onwards
Welcome and Check – In
12.30 PM to 02.30 PM
Lunch at separate Dining Area
02.30 PM to 04.00 PM
Appreciate In-house exercises
04.00 PM to 05.00 PM
05.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Exchange to White Rann witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Method of exchange can be through Camel Cart/Bus on first start things out premise. Visitor should return by a similar method of exchange
07.00 PM to 07.30 PM
Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo
07.30 PM to 10.00 PM
Supper at individual Dining territory
08.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Appreciate the way of life of Kutch alongside engaging exercises.
Day : 02
06.00 AM to 07.00 AM
07:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Breakfast at separate Dining Area
Look at From Rann Utsav
Exchange From Rann Utsav, Dhordo To Bhuj
Complimentary Sight seeing – Places of Interest in Bhuj
Sri Swami Narayan Temple (Approx. Time 20 Min.)
Made in marble, multifaceted carvings embellish the columns and roof of the most costly sanctuary worked in the territory of Gujarat as of late.
Kutch Museum (Approx. Time 30 Min.)
A Visit to the Kutch Museum, to find out about the historical backdrop of Tribal and society Tranding of the districal, will enable you to become more acquainted with about present-day individuals and their lives. Keep in mind that meeting a historical center is an awesome method to find out about history, thay are a noteworthy piece of Kutch’s(and India’s) populace and social personality today
Bhujodi (Handicraft Village and Craft Park) (Approx. Time 40 Min.)
Hiralaxmi Craft Park… A dream to save, reestablish and advance human expressions of Kutch and making them available to masses. Handiwork town where live craftsmans can be seen working. The expense of passage ticket (assuming any) will be borne by the visitor in the event that visitor needs to achieve Railway Station/Airport/Bus Stand prior for their forward adventure, visitor should oversee without anyone else. Time of Departure from Bhuj to be advised at the gathering at the season of check in.