Top Honeymoon Europe
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Overseas Insurance
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Tour Manager assistance from ex Kolkata
- A bottle of water everyday – per person
- Austria Visa fee
- 02 lunch & 1 dinner on board at flight
- Seven dinners at an Indian restaurant
- All Transfer by coach
- Overseas travel insurance valid for the duration of the tour for passengers up to the age of 60 years
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Optional tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tips to the guide & driver
- City tax payable directly to the Hotel during the check out.
- Any increase in the airfare or taxes charged by the airlines.
- Porterage at hotels, airports and seaports, laundry, drinks, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus, medical emergencies, or any reason beyond our control
- Sightseeing by bus
- Airline surcharge during high season if levied by the operating airline used in the itinerary.
Day 1 – Welcome to Prague
Touch base in Prague, Czech Republic, continue to the inn and spend whatever is left of the day at recreation. Standard registration will be at 14:00 hrs. Gather a city guide and lodging going to card, a nearby SIM if required (at your own particular cost) and get to the closest place trade counter. You can investigate the city all alone and appreciate a casual night along the banks of the stream, in one of the numerous well known bistros. Remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 2 – Prague Sightseeing Tour with Charles Bridge Ticket
Honeymoon Go for an all encompassing transport visit and investigate Prague. The visit will begin and end in the downtown area at the Old Town Square. Tune in to the data about the areas through earphones, and pick one from 26 dialects. The 1-hour along ride covers all the old parts of Prague, with a special case to Prague Castle. The excursion takes you through the Old Town, the New Town and the Lesser Town. You will see the greater part of Prague’s most renowned areas, for example, the Old Town Square, Spanish Synagogue, St. Agnes Monastery, Republic Square, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Masaryk Railway Station, State Opera House, National Museum, Wenceslas Square, New Town Hall, Charles Square, Dancing House, Vltava Bridges, National Theater, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum Music Hall, Petrin Hill and watch out pinnacle, Manes Bridge, Lesser Town, The Straka Academy Government of the Czech Republic, Jewish Quarter and The Old New Synagogue. You can go for a stroll on the Charles connect. Make your visit hasslefree by purchasing your ticket on the web.
Day 3 – Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise in Prague
Journey along the Vltava River through Prague’s pleasant sights. You will appreciate the amazing complex of the Prague Castle, cruise under the world popular Charles Bridge and appreciate handfuls other astounding perspectives. The bar on board is all around outfitted with beverages and refreshments for your happiness at your own particular cost. Honeymoon Your trek will end at your beginning stage, which is directly after the Cechuv Bridge under the premises of Na Frantisku Hospital, which is a simple and short stroll from Paris road, a road that is brimming with extravagance shops, and the Intercontinental Hotel.
Day 4 – Vienna Panaromic Sightseeing Evening Tour
Drench up 360-degree perspectives of Vienna’s best attractions with a night visit on a twofold decker Big Bus. Pass Schonbrunn Palace, St Stephen’s Cathedral, the Belvedere, and that’s just the beginning. Honeymoon The Tour keeps going around 60 minutes, and inside this visit, you will investigate Vienna when sunset falls, with a guide.
Day 5 – Schonbrunner Gardens Mini-Train Tour
Honeymoon Honeymoon Investigate Vienna’s amazing Schonbrunner Gardens by smaller than usual prepare on this bounce on-jump off visit. With your entire day ticket, set your own visit pace and course, landing at any of the nine stops along the 50-minute circle. Find the yards and gardens by walking, going by Schonbrunn Palace, the Gloriette and the Schonbrunn Zoo (extra charges excluded), or simply kick back and douse up the stunning characteristic perspectives.
Day 6 – Budapest (Hungary) to Vienna (Austria)
Have a scrumptious smorgasbord breakfast, registration from the inn and travel to the Hungarian capital, Budapest (which is frequently called the Pearl of the Danube or the Paris of East).
Day 7 – Explore Budapest – entire day Tour Pass
Experience Budapest at your own speed on a bounce on jump off transport visit course. This ticket is legitimate for 24 hours and permits you jump on and off as regularly as you like while going by twofold decker transport to see the city’s well known destinations, including the Parliament Building, Andrassy Avenue, and the Castle District. This visit incorporates 28 stops and sound analysis on board.
Day 8 – Departure from Budapest
After breakfast, you will leave for the airplane terminal to fly back home.