Tour France Vacation Package
- 03 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Paris Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 2nd Level Eiffel Tower visit, Cruise and Paris Illuminations (5 Hours) – SIC basis from Paris City Vision Office.
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel, if any and G.S.T)
- Return Airfare & Taxes
- Schengen visa fees
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Overseas travel insurance of INR 1,500 (will be charged extra) below 60 years of age.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport & sea ports
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 Euro = 70 INR.Rate of Exchange as on the date offinal payment will be applicable.
- Rate of Exchange as on date of final payment will be applicable
- Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any trade fairs in Europe
Day 1 – Arrival in Paris
Upon landing in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, meet a Yatra delegate and continue to the inn.
Paris, the capital of France, is praised everywhere throughout the world for its striking workmanship and culture. The terrific form situation of the City of Love is something else that draws voyagers to come here. The wide lanes of Paris and the Seine River moving through it, improve the appeal of the city.
On achieving the lodging, registration, and stay asleep for the entire evening.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Paris
Begin the day with a healthy breakfast at the inn, and afterward continue for an enchanting touring wander.
Eiffel Tower, the greatest historic point of Paris, is the place you will head first.
The just about 1000-feet tall structure, which is situated in the core of the French capital, is a genuine building artful culmination. This pinnacle has been the image of Paris and France for over a century, and from that point forward more than 250 million individuals have come to see it.
Your schedule incorporates a visit to the second Level of this famous structure, so you can investigate Eiffel Tower minus all potential limitations. From here, appreciate unhampered perspectives of Paris and catch them in your camera. There are trinket shops here where you can purchase presents for companions and friends and family.
Later amid the day, likewise appreciate a superb Seine River journey.
After you investigate the city amid daytime, see its appeal after the dusk. Splendid lights enlighten the city at night, that has given it the name ‘City of Lights’.
After this energizing visit, withdraw to the lodging and appreciate a decent night’s rest.
Day 3 – Day at Leisure
After a filling dinner early in the day, spend the day unwinding at the lodging.
In the event that ready, you may likewise take off to perceive what else the interesting city of Paris brings to the table.
Notre Dame Cathedral Paris, Louver Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Arc de Triomphe and Palais Garnier musical show house are the absolute most famous purposes of enthusiasm for the city. Snap a couple of pictures at these locales and esteem them later.
You can likewise use the day by going by the well known Disneyland, a standout amongst the most frequented amusement stops in Europe. Paris is additionally renowned worldwide for the charming Lido Cabaret Show, which you can appreciate at night.
After whatever you choose to do, come back to the lodging and appreciate an invigorating rest.
Day 4 – Departure from Paris
Post an appetizing breakfast, the time has come to state farewell to this terrific place as you exchange to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to get onto the trip for your forward adventure.