Tour In Ajmer Pushkar
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
- Exclusive Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing (Ac will be switch off during Hill Journey). Please
- brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi to Jaipur – Local Sightseeing
Get from Rly Stn. /Airport. and drive to Jaipur exchange to inn and check in. Evening voyage through Jaipur. Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan was given a shading layer of pink a century back to pay tribute to a meeting Prince and from that point onward, it has held this shading. Worked by Maharaja Jai Singh, the remarkable space expert, this city is 260 years of age. Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose private and business regions. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride( at additional cost subject to accessibility) till the primary passageway of the fortification. Golden Fort was the antiquated capital of the State. After photograph stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. Night free to shop on possess. Come back to lodging for the medium-term remain.
Day 03 Jaipur to Enroute Ajmer by means of Pushkar (By Road 140 km/3.5 hrs)
Morning drive to Pushkar and enroute in the wake of halting at Ajmer and Dargah achieve Pushkar and register with your lodging. Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple worked in the fourteenth century remaining on a high stage close Pushkar Lake. This is the main sanctuary on the planet where Lord Brahma – Creator of the Universe, is revered. While Pushkar is a city of journey with more than 500 sanctuaries and ghats, it is additionally well known for its yearly Camel Fair, held amid October/November. Visit sanctuaries and remain medium-term at lodging.
Day 04 Pushkar to Delhi Drop
Early morning drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport/Rly Stn for forward Journey.