Tour In Udaipur
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 06 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Elephant Ride at amber Fort.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with
- English Speaking Driver.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- all currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic
- beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur Airport/Railway Station
Meet and Greet on landing in Jaipur Railway Station/Airport and exchange to inn. Registration to lodging. At night you can take a discretionary visit to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) and Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to inn. Medium-term remain at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast begin for entire day neighborhood touring in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort and Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photograph stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace and Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and take a photograph stop at Hawa Mahal. Night free for recreation. Medium-term remain at Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur – Ajmer/Pushkar Sightseeing (145 Km/2 ½ Hrs)
After breakfast look at from lodging and drive to Ajmer. Arrive and Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake and drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit different sanctuaries and Ghats and heavenly Pushkar Lake. There are in excess of 400 hundred sanctuaries in Pushkar however the primary fascination being the sanctuary of Lord Brahma, the main sanctuary in India devoted to Brahma. Medium-term remain at Ajme…more
Day 4: Ajmer/Pushkar – Udaipur Via Nathdwara and Eklingji (287 Km/5 Hrs)
After breakfast registration from lodging and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). On the way visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On landing in Udaipur registration at your lodging. At night take an amazing pontoon visit over the pleasant Lake Pichola (at your very own expense) to appreciate the imperial structures around the Lake and appreciate the grand dusk see. From the lake you have an awesome ..
Day 5: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast begin for Udaipur city visit. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photograph stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari – Queen’s resort for their companions, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – an exhibition hall of society and craftsmanship, it shows a rich accumulation of people dresses, adornments, manikins, veils, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The biggest palac.
Day 6: Depature To Udaipur Railway Station/Airport
After breakfast look at from inn and exchange to Udaipur Railway Station/Airport for your forward voyage.