Tour Package For Trimbakeshwar
• Pick-up and drop to CBS or Railway Station.
• Travel by A/C Indica or equivalent car.
• One night accommodation in Deluxe A/C room in – “Teerth Villa”, MTDC approved Bungalow Hotel.
• Breakfast and Dinner.
• Complimentary packaged water bottle on arrival.
• Non‐alcoholic welcome drink.
• In room platter consisting of fresh fruits, chips, biscuits and chocolates.
• Extra person may be included at additional cost.
• All currently applicable taxes.
• Package extendable on pro‐rata basis.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Terms & conditions apply.
• Soft drinks and beverages incurred by Guests.
• Internet and other services.
• Other expenses incurred to Guests.
• Emergency / medical assistance or evacuation if required.
• Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only and not at disposal. Extra person:
Day 1 : Pick-up – Shirdi – Shani Shinganapur – Nashik. Medium-term remain at Nashik.
Visitors touch base at get point. Get and continue to Shirdi. Sai Baba darshan. Shani Shinganapur darshan. Continue to Nashik. Medium-term remain at Teerth Villa in Nashik.
Day 2 : Breakfast – Nashik darshan – Trimbakeshwar – Drop visitors.
Registration after breakfast. Trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga darshan and Nashik darshan. Continue to flight air terminal/station. Drop visitors, visit closes. * Hotel registration time 12 twelve. Late registration additional charges apply independently and it’s liable to propel booking. * Tour schedule can be changed to suit your necessities.
Landing in Mumbai/Pune, drive to Shirdi (approx. 5 Hours drive)
Today on your landing in Mumbai/Pune you will continue to Shirdi. Upon landing register with the inn and rest of the day at relaxation. Medium-term remain at Shirdi.
Visit Sai Baba Temple and drive to Nashik
Today you will continue for the Darshan of Sai Baba. Later you will drive to Nashik to visit Godavari Ghat and Kalaram Temple. Medium-term remain at Nashik.
After breakfast registration and continue to Trimbakeshwar Temple situated in picturesque environment. Visit the sanctuary and later drive to Mumbai/Pune so as to load up your prepare/trip back to main residence.
Note: Sai Baba Temple Darshan and Aarti will be orchestrated on Day-1 OR Day-2 according to the booking affirmation got from the specialists. There could be 2 visits required – one for the Darshan and other for the Aarti.