Tour Package In Pattaya
• 3 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast as specified in Pattaya
• 2 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast as specified in Bangkok
• Coral Island Tour in Pattaya with Indian Lunch on Seat-In-Vehicle basis
• Alcazar Show on seat in coach basis
• Sri Racha Tiger Zoo on seat in coach basis
• Half day Bangkok city tour on Seat-In-Vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van.
• Safari world with marine park tour with lunch on seat in coach basis
• Thailand Visa
• Free Phone SIM Card per booking
• Airfare and airline taxes
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc).
• Any services not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
• Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
Day 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK AND TRANSFER TO PATTAYA
Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. In the evening proceed for Alcazar Show – The largest Transvestite show. Stay overnight at the Hotel in Pattaya. Stay overnight at the Hotel / Resort in Pattaya.
Day 2: PATTAYA – CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH LUNCH
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colours from a local glass-bottomed boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkelling, swimming and sunbathing. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pattaya. Stay overnight at the Hotel / Resort in Pattaya.
Day 3: PATTAYA – SRI RACHA TIGER ZOO
After your breakfast in Pattaya. Proceed for Sri Racha Tiger Zoo – The world’s greatest tiger zoo in a natural atmosphere where you can hold, feed and take photos with baby tigers. Witness a crocodile wrestling show by lady performers. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pattaya. Stay overnight at the Hotel / Resort in Pattaya.
Day 4: PATTAYA – BANGKOK – TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR
After your breakfast in Pattaya. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Thailand’s pulsating city – Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok and later proceed for half day temple and city tour, which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5: BANGKOK – SAFARI WORLD WITH MARINE PARK TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for Safari world with marine park tour with lunch. Which is an open air wildlife park, where one can drive through the park to experience close ups of all different type of animals. Later continue to the Marine Park to see amazing shows. Worlds most spectacular live action show, Ski Show Dolphin Show, Sea lion, Bird, Elephant and Orangutan shows, Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 6: DEPART BANGKOK
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.