Tour Package Madurai
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1 Landing Madurai
On landing in Madurai, meet our agent and get exchanged to the lodging. After check in, unwind for quite a while. Afterward, visit the Meenakshi sanctuary one of the greatest sanctuary edifices in India. It is an antiquated focal point of love and in addition a craftsmanship exhibition of huge extents. Later on, have la delightful lunch on coordinate installment premise. Come back to the inn for an agreeable medium-term remain.
Day 2 Madurai – Rameshwaram
After an early breakfast, look at of the lodging and drive to Rameshwaram. Upon landing in Rameshwaram, register with the inn Relax for quite a while before continuing for a visit to Sri Ramanathaswami sanctuary. The sanctuary has 22 blessed springs which are accepted to have therapeutic properties. After darshan visit the Ghanthamathana Parvatham which gives fine perspective of the island. Afterward, visit the Dhanushkodi. Appreciate a scrumptious lunch on coordinate installment premise. Afterward, come back to the lodging for an agreeable medium-term remain at the inn in Rameshwaram.
After an early breakfast, look at of the inn and continue to Kanyakumari. Kanykumari was named so after goddess Parvathi In one of her manifestations as Devi kanniya, did atonement on one of the stones in this lovely place where there is greenery and blue waters, to acquire the hand of Lord Shiva. On entry in Kanyakumari, register with the lodging. Unwind for quite a while and after that visit Sri Kumariamman sanctuary. After darshan, visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar statue. Make the most of your vessel ride to this wonderful dedication spot.In the night, come back to the inn for a cvomfortable medium-term remain.
Day 4 Takeoff
After breakfast look at of the inn and Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.