Tour Package To Bangkok Pattaya And Phuket
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Additional charges of Rs. 2100/- per person for On-arrival Thailand Visa
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
DAY 1: Arrive in Phuket
After landing in the universal airplane terminal, meet our agent who will escort you to one of our recorded inn. Registration at the lodging to unwind in the comfortable solace of its room. Phuket is a standout amongst the most looked for after occasion goals with its string of shocking shorelines, amazing sanctuaries, throbbing nightlife, the captivating old town and a wide cluster of activities and spots to see. Investigate the appeals for the day and return for medium-term remain at the inn.
DAY 2: Phuket – Phi Island with Lunch
Next morning after breakfast, move to investigate the Phi Island, the most captivating island of Thailand. Exchange to this entrancing island is made utilizing a ship. On achieving the island appreciate the perspective of Maya Bay scenes. The excellence of the district has been canvassed in the prevalent film ‘The Beach’. Appreciate lunch at the shoreline side lodgings after which you would be taken to a confined bit of the shoreline to appreciate water sports exercises like swimming, swimming and so on. Later come back to the inn and medium-term remain.
DAY 3: Phuket-City Tour
After a luscious breakfast at the lodging, set out to take in more about Phuket as you continue for a City Tour. Amid the city visit the Portuguese style structures taking you on an excursion back to the former period. Look at the vivid markets offering appealing deals. Wat Chalong is a loved Buddhist sanctuary on the island, visit. Investigate Rawai Beach, Sea Gypsy town and Cape Promthep. These are symbols of the pleasant island. Whatever is left of the day is at relaxation. Medium-term remain in Phuket.
DAY 4: Phuket – Bangkok – Pattaya (Optional Alcazar Show in Pattaya)
After Breakfast, exchange to airplane terminal to load up trip to Bangkok. Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! The agent will take you on a 02 hour drive to Pattaya, a stunningly delightful shoreline goal. It is here that you can hit the bars, loll on the shorelines, and shop till you drop, spoil yourself with a back rub and relish mouth-watering Thai cooking. What’s more, what does one say in regards to the nightlife in Pattaya? All things considered, it is a standout amongst the most occurring on the planet.
You can spend the night at recreation or we suggest you see the Alcazar Show. You can pick a night of a world-renowned supper club that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a keep running for their cash. Highlighting an amazing auditorium with 1,200 seats and a best in class light and sound framework, the Alcazar offers a special mix of acting, organize configuration, ensembles and excitement. There are a few Indian and nearby eateries to appreciate a lavish supper all alone. Come back to your lodging for a peaceful medium-term remain.
DAY 5: Coral Island Tour in Pattaya with Lunch
The main portion of the day is planned for a visit to the exceptionally entrancing Coral Island, otherwise called Koh Lann Island. Post breakfast at the inn, get office that drops you at the breakwater for getting onto the speed pontoon. This watercraft takes you to the island for Coral Island Tour.
There is a ton that can done at the island amid multi day-visit. The delicate white sand gives you a chance to appreciate a relaxation walk. Or then again, you can essentially lie on your back, appreciating a decent read. Parasailing, water-skiing and fly skiing are a portion of the exercises that you can appreciate here. Investigate the undersea universe of Koh Sak Island and Koh Krok Island by deciding on remote ocean plunging and swimming. Make it a point to convey your own water sports gear as there are no business sectors giving the same. From that point, toward the evening, the speed vessel drops you back in Pattaya for lunch at Indian Restaurant.
**Please take note of this visit is excluded parasailing and undersea walk in the event that they need they can buy as a discretionary.
DAY 6: Bangkok – City and Temple visit
Energize yourself with a sound breakfast at the inn and leave on a charming trip back to Bangkok – the city of sanctuaries, spas, perpetual shopping binges and a clear nightlife. Our city visit takes you to a portion of Bangkok’s most recognized Buddhist sanctuaries privately known as WATS. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the heavenly Buddha produced using strong gold and is a fine case of Sukhothai craftsmanship. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the biggest and the most seasoned holy place of its kind in Bangkok. Appreciate a shopping binge at the Gems Gallery next. Go to the solace of your inn. Medium-term remain in Bangkok.
DAY 7: Bangkok – Day free (Optional Safari World and Marine Park)
Breakfast at the inn and the day is at your recreation. Take off for multi day of relaxation or you can settle on an energizing time at the Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s prominent open zoo. Separated into four particular segments (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a heap of other colorful creatures and fowls in the midst of a pleasant African setting. A few lunch choices are accessible here for you to pick from. Come back to the inn to get a breather. Night is free for you to appreciate as you like. Come back to your lodging for a soothing medium-term remain.
DAY 8: Tour closes
Next morning after breakfast look at from the lodging. Get opportune exchange to the Bangkok International Airport for your arrival flight. The visit closes. Bring home treasured recollections of Thailand.