Tour Package To Mount Abu Udaipur Rajasthan
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Daily breakfast on buffet basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone call
Day 1 – Enchanting ���Sun City��� – Jodhpur (Jodhpur)
Day 2 – Enjoy sightseeing in Jodhpur (Jodhpur)
Day 3 – Witness the exotic sights in Bikaner (Jodhpur-Bikaner)
Enjoy the exotic sights as you travel from Jodhpur to Bikaner. On arrival at Bikaner, check in at the hotel and spend some time relaxing here. Visit the Junagarh Fort that consists of many palaces, pavilions, and temples. Located close to the Junagarh Fort is Gajner Palace, which has been transformed to a heritage hotel. Visit the Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Sadul Museum, and Prachina Museum which houses artifacts, paintings, etc. from the royal era. For your overnight stay in Bikaner, all the facilities will be arranged at the hotel.
Day 4 – Feel fascinated by the sights at Bikaner (Bikaner)
Day 5 – An amazing sojourn to Jaipur (Bikaner-Jaipur)
Day 6 – Explore the visual delights of Jaipur (Jaipur)
Proceed to visit the charming Amber Fort, built as early as the 16th century this fort is made of red sandstone and marble. Jal Mahal, a stunning palace in the middle of the artificial Man Sagar Lake, is your next destination while touring around Jaipur. Enjoy the view of the serene lake located close to the Jal Mahal Temple. Also, visit Birla Mandir, a temple dedicated to goddess Lakshmi. The white marble of this temple shines brightly when illuminated at night. Later, return to the hotel for a pleasant overnight stay.
Day 7 – Saying Goodbye! (Jaipur-Jodhpur)
Your wonderful trip around the historic cities of Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaipur comes to an end on this day. Before transferring to your next destination, complete the check-out formalities at the hotel. Travel from Jaipur to Jodhpur and board the flight/train from the airport/railway station, for your journey ahead.