Tour Package To Pune lonavala khandala
- 03 Nights/ 4 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in Khandala & Lonavala.
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle*
- All toll taxes, parking fees & driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Prices as per twin sharing basis.
- Air/Train fare unless not specifically mentioned.
- Any meals other than specified in ”Cost Includes” column.
- Entrances at the monuments and other excursion activities.
- Services of a local English/Hindi speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in ”Cost Includes” column
- Packages are available only for members, for further enquiry please contact us or send an enquiry.
Tour Package To Pune lonavala khandala Day 01: Pune to Khandala (61/kms)
Tour Package To Pune lonavala khandala We will pickup you from your own particular place and drive to Khandala. On entry, registration at the inn. Afterward, we will continue to visit Tiger’s Leap and Amrutanjan Point. A medium-term remain at the inn.
Tiger’s Leap is a standout amongst the most fascinating spots to investigate. The place shows up as though a tiger is hopping in the valley and in this manner has been named as Tiger’s jump. To see the all encompassing site of the valley, numerous exceptional plans have been made for the voyagers.
Amrutanjan point is yet another real fascination of the place arranged high up in Khandala. It offers amazing perspectives of the city and its close-by places.
Day 02: Khandala (Sightseeing)
After breakfast, we will take you for a touring voyage through Khandala and visit Duke’s Nose, Bhushi Lake, Karla and Bhaja Cave. Night is free for relaxation or your own movement. A medium-term remain at the lodging.
Duke’s Nose is a stone face that has been named after the Duke Wellington as he had a pointed nose. It is otherwise called “Nagphani” (Hood of Snake) as it would appear that the hood of a snake. The place can be effectively available from INS Shivaji and Kurwande Village. Aside from its pleasant magnificence, Duke’s Nose likewise catches eye the travelers with its mountain climbing treks.
Karla and Bhaja Caves are verifiable shake cut gives in that are situated at a separation of 16 km from Khandala. With abundant of common excellence and antiquated remains, they have turned into a noteworthy fascination among the guests. Settled amidst slopes, Karla and Bhaja holes have a place with the Hinayana group of Buddhism. They are one of the best cases of shake cut collapses India.
Bhushi Lake is situated in Khandala is a perfect place for each one of the individuals who need to unwind in the lap of nature. With peaceful environment and perfectly clear water, it offers colossal open doors for the vacationers to revive themselves.
Day 03: Khandala to Pune (61/kms)
After breakfast, we will drive back to Pune. On landing in Pune, we will drop you at your coveted place.