Tour South Island New Zealand
- Meet and Greet assistance on arrival at the airport
- Accommodation for 3 night’s at Queenstown
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Christchurch
- Accommodation for 1 night at Franz Josef Glacier
- Accommodation for 1 night at Dunedin
- Daily breakfast
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Tranz Alpine Train Tickets (Christchurch – Franz Josef Glacier)
- All transfers and sightseeings would be on seat in coach
- Visa Charges
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
- Surcharge applicable on certain peak dates
- International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from New Zealand
- Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
Day 1 Arrive Christchurch (South Island Tour New Zealand)
South Island Tour New Zealand arrive in Christchurch, New Zealand’s Garden City. Assemble your rental auto from the air terminal, discover the city and its various family attractions, or loosen up in your comfort.Tour South Island New Zealand.
Stay 1 night in Christchurch.
Day 2 Lake Tekapo
Driving time Christchurch to Lake Tekapo 230 km/143 miles, 3 hours
Travel south finished the Canterbury Plains and inland towards the Southern Alps to accomplish Lake Tekapo, a shocking turquoise lake. Lake Tekapo presents various world class attractions fantastic for the whole family, from the notable Church of the Good Shepherd and Tekapo Springs to beautiful flights exploring NZ’s most lifted mountains and greatest ice sheets, including Mt Cook, Tasman Glacier, and Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.Tour South Island New Zealand.
Stay 1 night in Lake Tekapo.
Day 3 Queenstown (South Island Tour New Zealand)
Driving time Lake Tekapo to Queenstown 254 km/158 miles, 3 hours
Meander past Lake Pukaki, a charming turquoise chilly lake, before you travel through the enthusiastic Lindis Pass which interfaces the Mackenzie Basin with Central Otago. Queenstown foresees you, New Zealand’s experience capital and best family escape objective.
Around the night, get ready for the world’s most stimulating plane watercraft ride with Shotover Jet!
Other than investigate an invigorating extent of optional family practices including sailing, 4WD safaris, lake ventures and that is only the start. Get some data about our family package deals.Tour South Island New Zealand.
Stay 2 nights in Queenstown.
Day 4 Queenstown > Milford Sound
Value a stupendous guide travel through heartland New Zealand to accomplish Milford Sound, where you will value a 2.5 hour Milford Sound Nature Cruise. Milford Sound is sure to stunningness! Sheer feigns, rising above snow topped mountains, falling falls, hanging valleys, sub-tropical rain woods, marine life… words essentially don’t do it value, you have to see it for yourself! After your adventure, loosen up while your coach drives through astonishing perspective before passing on you back to your Queenstown comfort.Tour South Island New Zealand.