Tour To Bharatpur Package
- Accommodation on Single / twin sharing basis.
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air conditioned vehicle.
- All toll taxes, parking & State tax.
- 5% government service tax
- Anything which is not mentioned in head inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Day 1 – Delhi to Bharatpur
Upon your entry in Bharatpur from Delhi, register with the lodging.
Bharatpur is a residential area, arranged in the eastern piece of Rajasthan. A standout amongst the most acclaimed destinations here is Lohagarh Fort, worked by Maharaja Suraj Mal in the eighteenth century AD.
After registration spend the day at recreation, or use it to find the appeal of Rajasthani legacy in the superb Lohagarh fortification and other brilliant building structures. At night, remain medium-term at the lodging
Day 2 – Tour of Keoladeo National Park
At a young hour toward the beginning of the day, visit Keoladeo National Park, a man-made wetland save and fowl asylum that was announced a World Heritage Site under the rules of UNESCO. Going up against the name of a sanctuary here, devoted to Lord Shiva, this national stop was dedicated Keoladeo. Set up in the year 1982, it is home to more than 230 types of inhabitant and transitory flying creatures, drawing heaps of ornithologists and visitors.
Post the voyage through Keoladeo National Park, come back to the inn for a medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Bharatpur to Delhi
Registration from the inn and come back to Delhi.