Tour To Jaipur Jodhpur Agra
• Visit Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid Lotus temple in Delhi
• Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah in Agra
• Sightseeing of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
• Enjoy elephant ride at Amber Fort (optional)
• Explore Open Art Gallery and popular havelis of Mandawa
• Take holy dip in the Pushkar Lake
• Visit Brahma Temple and Rose Garden at Pushkar
• Explore Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens and Clock Tower Market in Jodhpur
• Bishnoi village jeep safari and experience of Tribal India (optional)
• Boat Ride at Lake Pichola Udaipur
• Famous Jain Temples, City Palace, Sahelion ki Bari, Lake Pichola in Udaipur
Day 1: Delhi
Arrive at Delhi Railway Station /Airport the bustling capital of India. On arrival pick-up from airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Day free for own (depending the time permitting). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour covering Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun Tomb. Over night at hotel.
Day 3: Delhi To Agra ( 250 Kms/6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check-in at hotel and after a refresh move to visit the evening beauty of Taj Mahal. Enjoy the local market of Agra which is world famous. Later to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra To Jaipur ( 250 Kms/6 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri , another monument of India and check in to Hotel and later on move to cover city attraction covering Amber Fort, enjoy elephant ride to the fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (observatory). Over night at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to see the local and traditional market of Jaipur with Zoo , City Palace & Museum. Evening free, you can also watch movie at the Best Movie Hall of India “Raj Mandir”.Over night at Hotel.
Tour To Jaipur Jodhpur Agra
Day 6: Jaipur To Mandawa ( 180 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast start for Mandawa. Mandawa is well known for its Royal Haveli’s made in ancient Indian and Mughal architecture. Enjoy and feel the royalty. Later evening transferred back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Mandawa To Pushkar (160 Kms/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast start for Pushkar and after check in Hotel visit the World’s only “Brahma Temple”. Take a walk of the Holy Lake and enjoy the beautiful sunset at Savitri Mata temple. Later evening transferred to Hotel.
Day 8: Pushkar To Jodhpur (185 Kms/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur, check-in at hotel, visit the Mehrangarh fort; an illustrious work of magnificence, Jaswant Thada the Taj Mahal of Mewar, day at your own. Over night at hotel
Day 9: Jodhpur To Udaipur ( 263 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur called as Venice of the East, check-in at hotel, Udaipur city tour covering Jagdish temple, City palace & Sheliyon ki bari, day at your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur
After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh (Optional) to visit the most Royal Fort of Rajasthan or be in Udaipur only and enjoy the walk and boat ride at lake pichola and in evening transferred to hotel for a comfortable night stay. Tour Ends.