Tour To Jodhpur Jaisalmer Bikaner
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Breakfast on daily buffet basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Day 1 – Arrive in Jodhpur
On landing in Jodhpur railroad station/airplane terminal, load up the assigned vehicle and drive towards the inn. On achieving the inn, registration and unwind for some time. At night, restful investigate the material and antique markets of Jodhpur.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Jodhpur
Toward the beginning of the day after breakfast, visit the monumental Mehrangarh Fort. From there on, investigate the different exhibition halls that house the best antiquities of the illustrious group of Jodhpur. Whatever remains of the evening is free for relaxation exercises.
Day 3 – Drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (270 km/approx. 5 hours) | Camel safari in the desert
After breakfast drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer. On entry, go to the lodging and registration.
Later at night visit the relinquished frequenting town of Kuldhera and take a getting a charge out of camel ride at the brilliant sand rises of the Sam desert by nightfall.
Day 4 – Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
Not long after breakfast, go on a touring voyage through the city covering staggering Jain sanctuaries inside Sonar Quila. The royal residence historical center inside this fortress shows a rich accumulation of supreme dresses and relics having a place with the regal group of Jaisalmer.
Afterward, make a beeline for the magnificent Patwaon-ki-Haveli, which has convoluted outlines and latticed windows. At that point, visit the quiet Gadisar Lake, which looks delightful at dusk. Late at night, push around 40 km away to Sam Sand Dunes from Jaisalmer. Appreciate a camel truck ride to the Sunset Point (coordinate installment premise) and Sam Sand Dunes.
From there on, come back to the lodging for a medium-term remain in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 – Drive from Jaisalmer to Bikaner (340 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, withdraw from Jaisalmer to Bikaner. On achieving Bikaner, registration at the lodging and rest. Whatever remains of the night is free for unwinding.
Appreciate medium-term remain at the inn in Bikaner.
Day 6 – Sightseeing in Bikaner
After breakfast, go on an entire day touring voyage through Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort and the Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok. Likewise, visit the esteemed camel reproducing ranch at night.
Remain medium-term in Bikaner.
Day 7 – Drive from Bikaner to Jaipur (330 km/approx. 6 hours) | Depart from Jaipur
Not long after breakfast, drive to the railroad station or air terminal for your next goal.