Tour To Kailash Mansarovar Package
- Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj.
- 02 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj with all vegetarian meals.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare.
- Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way.
- Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board vegetarian meals.
- A/C coach supporting truck for luggage.
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team.
- English speaking Tebetan guide.
- Chinese visa.
- Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client.
- Humla Restriction fee.
- Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour.
- Free Duffel Bag.
- Yak for Kailash Parikrama for luggage only.
- Food & transport in the any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Evacuation cost.
- Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.
Day 1 Nepalgunj-
The blessed Kailash Mansarovar Yatra starts with your entry in Nepalgunj. Meet our visit delegate and be helped for exchange at the lodging. Medium-term remain at Hotel.
Day 2 Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa – Purang-
Today morning fly to Simikot (3000m) by settled wing, a trip of 45 minutes. Proceed with a helicopter adventure of 30-minutes to Hilsa (3700 m.). Afterward, you have a 1-hour drive to Purang, a little town in Tibet. Here you will cross the outskirt, there will be customs and you can extend your legs. On landing in Purang, set at elevation of 3800 m., you will be helped to the lodging for medium-term remain.
Day 3 Purang-
Today, the whole day is free of plans as you have to give your body a chance to adapt to the stature. Set you up body and psyche for the feverish trip.
Day 4 Purang – Mansarovar-
Today morning start your drive to Mansarovar Lake (4500m). Following a 3-hour drive achieve the sacred lake in Tibet. The heavenly rapture you feel can’t be portrayed in words. Wash up in the waters dunking in the lake which is said to pardon sins of a lifetime and that too of 7 lifetimes. Do your Puja and different customs on the lake banks.
Medium-term remain in a Mansarovar camp.
Day 5 Mansarovar – Yamadwar – Diraphuk-
Wake up before first light on the off chance that you need to complete a puja or take a dunk in the waters at the promising time. Afterward, start your drive to Yamadwar. Following a 2-hour drive begin strolling to Diraphuk (4760m), which is a stroll of very nearly 7-8 hours.
Medium-term remain in Diraphuk guesthouse.
Day 6 Diraphuk – Dolma La Pass – Zuthulphuk-
Today go to the trekking visit to Dolma-La Pass at 5650 m which is the hardest and steepest course all through the adventure. The present trek is of 10-12 hours yet you will feel revived in body, brain and soul. Appreciate seeing the blessed Gauri Kund Lake, found just past Dolma-La Pass. From that point you will trek downhill towards Zhulthulphuk valley.
Spend a medium-term remain at the Zuthulphuk guesthouse.
Day 7 Zuthulphuk – Darchen-
Today stroll to Mani dividers, a trek of 3-4 hours. The Mani dividers are stones on which mantras or reverential plans are recorded, supposed in light of the fact that they rotate around the natural mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum”. Contact these heavenly shakes as they are said to bring good fortunes and endowments. Afterward, drive to Darchen. After the 3-hour drive on landing in Darchen, registration the guesthouse and rest for the night.
Day 8 Darchen – Purang – Hilsa-
Get up the following morning, and start the street travel drive downwards to Hilsa through Purang. In the wake of achieving Hilsa, you will be taken to a guesthouse. Unwind at the guesthouse, and make the most of your supper and medium-term remain at Hilsa.
Day 9 Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj-
Get up the following morning, and get onto the helicopter to fly back to Simikot. Profit the trip to NepalGunj which conveys you to the finish of the blessed journey to Kailash Mansarovar.