Tour To Mansarovar
- Arrival / departure transfers
- 1 Half day Sightseeing Tour Of Pashupatinath Temple and Temple Of Sleeping Vishnu
- 3 Nts accommodation at Hotel Shanker Or Similar on Twin Sharing & with all meals
- Kathmandu – Kodari Transfer by Tourist Coach
- In Tibet, Transportation by Luxury Bus
- Support Truck/s to carry luggage, equipment and food items
- Experienced Staff comprising of 1 Nepali Team Leader, 1 Cook experienced in preparing Indian cuisine and Support Staff
- Freshly Cooked Vegetarian Meals ( North / Gujarati & South Indian food)
- English / Hindi Speaking Tibetan Guide
- Best accommodation during the Kailas Yatra
- 1 Complimentary Duffel Bag
- 1 Down Jacket on returnable basis
- Yaks & Yak-men for Porter age during Kailas Parikarma
- All Permits
- Tibet / China Visa fee
- First aid-kit with Medical Oxygen & Gamow Bag
- Pulse Oxymetre
- 1 Roaming Phone with the Team Leader for communication
- Airfare to Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Evacuation Cost
- Expenses Of personal nature
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional Transportation Or Porterage
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,300m) and exchange to Hotel.
Land at Tribhuvan International Airport. Be gotten by our staff that will help in helping you to get exchanged to the inn.
Accomodation: Overnight remain at a lodging in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
Day 02: Pashupatinath Darshan and city touring visit to Budhanilkantha toward the beginning of the day.
After breakfast, city touring visit to Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha.
Accomodation: Overnight remain at an inn in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi (2250m).
Take an early morning drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, which will take around 7 hours.
Accomodation: Overnight remain at a guesthouse in Syabrubesi with BB Plan.
Day 04: Drive to Saga (4640m).
Drive to Saga for 9 hours.
Accomodation: Overnight remain at a lodging in Saga with BB Plan.
Day 05: Drive to Paryang (4700m).
Drive from Saga to Paryang, which will take roughly 5-6 hours by surface.
Accomodation: Overnight remain at a lodging in Paryang with BB Plan.
Day 06: Drive to the heavenly pool of Manasarovar (4,560m).
Drive to Manasarovar and devour your eyes with dazzling vistas of the turquoise lake and encircle yourself with the embodiment of quietness.
Day 07: Take a profound plunge taken after by religious Havan and puja directed on the banks of Lake Mansarovar.
A profound day for reflection on the shores of the lake, we will remain at Lake Manasarovar for Puja and Havan.
Day 08: Drive to Tarboche and trek to Dirapuk (4,920m).
Early morning trek to Dirapuk from Tarboche. Enroute, watch the grand scenes of Kailash, confronting west with sceneries of yak processions and calming scenes with sights of famous religious communities.
Day 09: Cross over the Dolma La Pass (5,600m) and trek to Zhuthulpuk (4,780m), enroute darshan of Gauri Kund.
In the wake of proceeding with parikarma over Dolma La Pass, trek to Zhuthulpuk with the relentless nearness of charming Kailash and heavenly your faculties with the massive magnificence of its loftiness.
Day 10: Conclude Kailash Kora and drive to Saga.
In the wake of finishing a simple trek of 10 km from Zuthulpuk to Darchen, we drive back to Saga.
Day 11: Drive back to Syabrubesi.
In the wake of guzzling the tremendousness of Kailash, we return back to Syabrubesi.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu.
Drive to Kathmandu, where we will remain medium-term.
Day 13: Rest in Kathmandu.
Visitors are allowed to shop whenever the timing is ideal and loosen up the whole day.
Day 14: Trip closes and leaves for ahead adventure.
Catch a trip for definite takeoff back home