Tour To Rameshwaram Kanyakumari
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sight seeing by private cab
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above rates.
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Entry fee at Park, Monuments, Museum Etc..
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- Any hike in FUEL charges /Interstate Taxes charges shall affect the present TOUR COST.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis.
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
Day 01 : Arrival at Chennai – Madurai
Today after you touch base at Madurai, our delegate escorts you to the pre-booked lodging. After some refreshment and unwinding, we head towards the Meenakshi Temple. This sanctuary complex has two sanctuaries, to be specific, Meenakshi Temple and the Sundareswarar Temple. This is one of the biggest sanctuaries of the nation and just about a city. This 2000 years of age sanctuary is uncommonly known for its Ayiramkaal Mandapam; this thousand-pillared corridor is etched with life measure and ornamented figures. Every one of the columns look straight, you see them from which ever corner of the corridor. The passages are embellished with melodic stone columns, creating distinctive melodic notes when tapped. After lunch, you may come back to the lodging for a medium-term remain.
Day 02 : Madurai – Rameshwaram
After an early morning breakfast we checkout from the lodging and head towards Rameshwaram. On landing, you are escorted to a pre-booked lodging for rest and refreshment. We at that point visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple, devoted to Lord Rama. This is one of the seven places in India where travelers petition God for salvation. The place is remarkable with 22 heavenly springs and the longest passage in India. Our following visit is to the five confronted Hanuman Temple. The sanctuary additionally has a gliding stone outside the sanctuary showing the well known stories from the Great Indian spic, Ramayana. There is a medium-term remain at Rameshwaram.
Day 03 : Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari
Today after breakfast we checkout from the inn and drive to Kanyakumari. Subsequent to achieving Kanyakumari you check in a pre-booked lodging and rest for quite a while. Our visit is to the Sri Kumari Amman Temple. Our following visit is to the Thiruvalluvar Statue; 133 feet in tallness. The 38 feet, three level platform of the statue speaks to 38 sections in the Book of Aram. We end our investigation with a visit to the supernatural conversion of the three oceans; Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. The Vivekananda Memorial, situated at the core of this conjunction is a journey for all the focused on hearts looking for some reprieve and comfort. Subsequent to getting a charge out of a charming vessel ride around the place, we come back to the inn for night remain.
Day 04 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (Departure)
Today after breakfast our guide orchestrates your look at from the lodging and escorts to the Trivandrum air terminal/railroad station for your next wanted goal. With this, the outing reaches the end.